Elements for cursing

in the Satanic Grimoire of Black Magic pdf it says that to Direct excess fire into f fire person will cause discomfort, rage, and in higher amounts death. To direct excess air into an air person will cause irritability, nervousness, and insanity, and collapse of the nervous system. To direct excess earth into an earth person will hinder and slow down until for example the heart stops beating. To direct excess water into a water person will cause chills, depression, and illness.
This is all done by using the power of the mind and aura.
Also group energy is stronger than individual energy, like ten against one physically.
So if anyone is cursing someone maybe this can help.

1 Like

[quote=“jbkbmz, post:1, topic:5822”]in the Satanic Grimoire of Black Magic pdf it says that to Direct excess fire into f fire person will cause discomfort, rage, and in higher amounts death. To direct excess air into an air person will cause irritability, nervousness, and insanity, and collapse of the nervous system. To direct excess earth into an earth person will hinder and slow down until for example the heart stops beating. To direct excess water into a water person will cause chills, depression, and illness.
Also group energy is stronger than individual energy, like ten against one physically.
So if anyone is cursing someone maybe this can help.[/quote]

Very interesting indeed…so my question would be how would one use this to combat or defend against someone using this technique?

[quote=“waltyrs, post:2, topic:5822”][quote=“jbkbmz, post:1, topic:5822”]in the Satanic Grimoire of Black Magic pdf it says that to Direct excess fire into f fire person will cause discomfort, rage, and in higher amounts death. To direct excess air into an air person will cause irritability, nervousness, and insanity, and collapse of the nervous system. To direct excess earth into an earth person will hinder and slow down until for example the heart stops beating. To direct excess water into a water person will cause chills, depression, and illness.
So if anyone is cursing someone maybe this can help.[/quote]

Very interesting indeed…so my question would be how would one use this to combat or defend against someone using this technique?[/quote]

My first thought was to use the opposite element to nullify it…

Example, if someone attacks you using water, use fire, or if someone uses earth, defend with air

Sorry for the bump. But did someone have succes with this?

If you doubt before you start your magick
Then it would fail

So try this. see if it works for you . and move on.

This makes sense

This book is fantastic

I am using it

1 Like