Elemental variations

So I work very heavily with elements In comparison to my other works and I had a thought on different forms of the elements I know the basic fire earth water air and aether and I’ve read all about the void versions of them and I know there is lightning and magnetism and the primal element made by combining the basic four. But is there any other variations is there any other versions of the elements that have some different properties and if so could you explain a little about them

1 Like

Earth, Air, Fire, and Water are the Persian elements.

Have you thought about working with the traditional Chinese version of the elements, Wu Xing: Wood, Water, Earth, Fire and Metal? Also known as the 5 Processes, Wood feeds Fire, Fire creates Earth, Earth bears Metal, Metal collects Water, and Water nourishes Wood.

9 Likes

That sounds interesting especially with how metal and earth are separate and I never would of thought of wood as an element either that is probably something I would like to work on in all honesty I want to try everything elemental related I guess I’m an elemental hooker lol have you had any better results working with these elements compared to the other set

2 Likes

Have you tried working with matter on an atomic level?

I highly recommend it

1 Like

I have only worked with the 5 Processes as they relate to the practice of Qi Gong and TCM. I’ve never done so within a magical context.

1 Like

I have thought about that when I was practicing warming my surroundings by exciting the molecules around me but I haven’t done anything more than that how would one get started would I just visualize the particles reacting how I want like with the other exercise or do I need to do anything more indepth

1 Like

I may have to look into them it seems like there would be advantages to using metal and wood in some magical practices instead of the other elements

2 Likes

I have also wondered if it is possible to ha rvest the strong nuclear force from within atoms but I don’t know if that would be safe or even possible

1 Like

You got it :wink:

Just keep pushing/expanding your thoughts out so that instead of just warming your immediate surroundings, you expand and send your intentions out.

4 Likes

Thank you you both have given me a lot to think about and practice today

2 Likes

I just recently heard of a fungus element that I haven’t heard of before. It’d be interesting to explore it a little more. Maybe it has something to do with feeding off some death or decaying element, or a shit element even. Be cool to hear what you guys think about it, like how it relates or combines with other elements.