Elemental Pathworking

I am planing a longer Pathworking for the Elements and would like to know how you would go about it.
I want to incorporate some new ideas, things I didn’t think of…
So far I have the obvious working with the kings and Having a non Permanent open Sigil on my Body. I also plan on using the Solitary Elemental Initiations of the Golden Dawn, Bardons Condensers and the Tattwas…
Anything else comes to mind? And do you have any good advice for me?

Please critique my Working!

I will do an Elemental Pathworking for 1 Month = 1 Element.

Air → Fire → Water → Earth

Air
As an opening rite I choose the “Opening of the Watchtower” with a focus on the Air element.
Daily sigil work with Paralda incl. Skying and communication. To build a relationship with him and Air.
Dressing a Yellow Candle with Oil*¹ and carving in his sigil.
Having a semi Permanent open sigil on my Body with maybe Permanent Marker for the whole month.
Breathing in the element in its Highest/Eternal Quality.
I will prepare Bardons fluid condenser of Air and a sweet water-wine mix.
The Water-wine mix is to be empowered every day by the Air Element/Paralda and I will drink only a little bit a day. (That has proven for me to make a strong initiatory connection.)
I consume the rest of it on the last day before evoking Paralda. (hopefully to physical manifestation)
Also I plan on doing some Tattwa work to further my Imbalance to the Air element.
All my training will favour the quality’s of Air. (Hearing, Movement, Self change only the quality’s of Air, Introspection of my Character and believes)
That should make a good connection. :slight_smile:

Fire
As an opening rite I choose the “Opening of the Watchtower” with a focus on the Fire element.
Daily sigil work with Djinn incl. Fire Skying and communication. To build a relationship with him and Fire.
Dressing a Red Candle with Oil*¹ and carving in his sigil.
Having a semi Permanent open sigil on my Body with maybe Permanent Marker for the whole month.
I will prepare Bardons fluid condenser of Fire and a Chilli-Meat/Water mix.
The Water-Meat mix is to be empowered every day by the Fire Element/Djinn and I will drink only a little bit a day. (That has proven for me to make a strong initiatory connection.)
I consume the rest of it on the last day before evoking Djinn. (hopefully to physical manifestation)
Also I plan on doing some Tattwa work to further my Imbalance to the Fire element (and away from this dense Plane)
All my training will favour the quality’s of Fire. (Seeing, Explosiveness , Self change only the quality’s of Fire, Introspection of my Character and Will)

Water
As an opening rite I choose the “Opening of the Watchtower” with a focus on the Water element.
Daily sigil work with Nichsah
incl. Waterbowl Skying and communication. To build a relationship with him and Water.
Dressing a Blue Candle with Oil*¹ and carving in his sigil.
I will prepare Bardons fluid condenser of Water and a water-wine mix.
The Water-wine mix is to be empowered every day by the Wate Element/Nichsah
and I will drink only a little bit a day. (That has proven for me to make a strong initiatory connection.)
I consume the rest of it on the last day before evoking Nichsah
. (hopefully to physical manifestation)
Also I plan on doing some Tattwa work to further my Imbalance to the Water element.
All my training will favour the quality’s of Water. (Intuition, Fluidity , Self change only the quality’s of Water, Introspection of my Character and Emotions)

Earth
As an opening rite I choose the “Opening of the Watchtower” with a focus on the Earth element.
Daily sigil work with Ghob
incl. Black mirror Skying and communication. To build a relationship with him and Earth.
Dressing a Dark Green Candle with Oil*¹ and carving in his sigil.
I will prepare Bardons fluid condenser of Earth and a Salt-Water mix.
The Water-Salt mix is to be empowered every day by the Earth Element/Ghob
and I will drink only a little bit a day. (That has proven for me to make a strong initiatory connection.)
I consume the rest of it on the last day before evoking Ghob
. (hopefully to physical manifestation)
Also I plan on doing some Tattwa work to Rebalance and back to this dense Plane.
All my training will favour the quality’s of Earth. (Touch , Stability , Self change only the quality’s of Earth, Introspection of my Character and Goals)

*¹ I still need a recipe for Psychic vision oil or something. Or I will use a fluid condenser.

This is the Plan so far…
Dose anyone have a good Pointer for me? Or any Suggestions?

P.S.: My 100th Post! Yay…

2 Likes

Seems like a basic, easily usable, and understandable (no three hour rituals)- all around a nice pathworking.

You’re using the pathworking to get the qualities of the elements you’re working with, correct?

The main Goal is an elemental Initiation.
Getting into contact with the Kings and having a Plan for what to work on this month are a Bonus.

Initiation for what? I honestly don’t know what the benefits one would receive (unless they are the ones mentioned in your 100th post) for doing such.

Would you be taking advice from all four elemental Kings at once after the pathworking is over?

[quote=“Vergil, post:2, topic:2734”]This is the Plan so far…
It looks really good to me - when you do the “breathing the element in” there’s a technique of “shamanic transfiguration” which is a kind of shapeshift into the element within you… I can’t really describe it, it starts out as magickal imagination, you focus on the element within and merge your consciousness into that and only that, and then the feeling becomes stringer and you start to understand the way each of the elements affect your body and mind.

Sandra Ingerman teaches it and I’ve done it, it’s really powerful (and safe, you don’t like combust from fire or turn into a puddle with water!) - you can also experience first hand which elements you’re strongest in, and which are deficient, which is useful self-knowledge.

It can, within reason, be used to heal: find the element an organ is deficient in, merge into the element in that organ, and then breathe in energy to boost it, and I did that to fix a couple of minor problems in the past.

Your pathworking sounds really well planned out, the only thing that came to my mind was that I’d do it backwards myself, starting from earth (where we mostly are - solid manifest etc) and then keep going including into aether, and the reason I say that is because I’ve found that reversing a lot of conventional things (the five gates ritual from NAP, chakra work, and the intent behind prayers for example) can be empowering towards a more black-magickal goal, but I don’t know if that’s where you’re aiming at so it’s only a comment.

Look forward to hearing from you on how this goes!

2 Likes

I had an elemental initiation by a spirit one time, but it was more of a journey through a series of tests involving the elements and it tested various faculties of mine like trust, intuition, courage, inventiveness, etc.

The only thing I would add is be ready for something unexpected and unplanned by your teachers :wink:

I started the working as planed.
I got some Visual effects since day 2 (aka Yesterday).
The Sigil lookes like it is Dancing on the Paper and the whole Table seems to “move” like a wave.
But most interesting is that my vision starts to tunnel wich strengthens the visual effects.
After the ritual (mostly sigil work) I noticed that my whole vision blacked out in a controlled way.
Can anyone more skilled in the TG-Sync tell me if I am on the right track?

1 Like

I think your plan is a good one. Paralda is a great start, because he will help your spiritual sight and hearing, which will improve your connections with the others. I would only suggest that you also open yourself up to what the spirits will teach you, in addition to anything preconceived ideas of what you hope to learn. Though my pathworking with three of the kings was much less in-depth than this, each of them taught me an interesting technique - though I haven’t figured out the full purpose of each technique yet, I can say that one of them had some very profound effect on me.

1 Like

[quote=“Vergil, post:2, topic:2734”]Please critique my Working!

I will do an Elemental Pathworking for 1 Month = 1 Element.

Air → Fire → Water → Earth

…[/quote]

I realize you still have a couple weeks left to go according to your plan, however I’m curious if you’re willing to share any of your experiences or insights as I’m going to start some elemental work soon.

1 Like