Elemental kings?

Okay so, there is elemental warlords or kings, such as djinn(king of the fire element) nischa(king of the air element). My question is,is there a spirit of electricy or lightning?

You can definitely find it. I know that you are utilizing certain skills, and you should easily be able to find them if you have been applying those skills. Since you are finding these entities to wield their physical form energies( you are not liable to find too many accounts of these entities, as this power has not been the (published) aim of the people writing these books.

Okay, thanks @the1gza. So no actual published records of it…damn.

Electricity falls in the powers of Djinn and Lightning to that of Paralda.
In Hermeticism Electic Fluid is in and the cause of (elemental) Fire as Magnetic Fluid is in and the cause of (elemental) Water.
Salamander can teach you the use of electricity in many forms.

1 Like

[quote=“Vergil, post:4, topic:2091”]Electricity falls in the powers of Djinn and Lightning to that of Paralda.
In Hermeticism Electic Fluid is in and the cause of (elemental) Fire as Magnetic Fluid is in and the cause of (elemental) Water.
Salamander can teach you the use of electricity in many forms.[/quote]

What do u mean many forms? Lol, i dont understand what u mean. Please elaborate.

If you want to know how Hermetic Magick views the elements, pick up Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon. If you want to learn how to evoke the elemental kings, pick up Evoking Eternity by Koetting.

Of course, these guys are free to further elaborate their points, but these will be some of the sources they’re likely to be working from.

I mean it is a different thing to low voltage for electro acupuncture or electricity for the Fridge…
Fire Spirits can teach you different uses for electricity.
And redcircle is wright Imean Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon.

1 Like