Emerald flame
Emerald flame
Emerald flame
Burn burn burn
Turn turn turn

Grow and set the stage on fire! :fire:

13 Likes

Nice! :fire:

That last bit made me think of the colours flame turns with various chemicals in, like table salt or potassium, then I felt like I had to share this and that it would be useful information to you.

6 Likes

Oh cool thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:alien: interesting note this is the “crown” point of my current circle casting method ive been using with the work with lucifer and the 72 :thinking:
For me its bound up with raising up and witnessing the powers about to be called.

Another fun bit of info is the casting ritual includes black,white and violet flames. :grin:

Like ingredients for creation and destruction best i can figure. Not quite sure on the logic behind it but it works so i ran with it lol :joy:

2 Likes

Agni is a hindu god of fire, a being i worked with in one of EA’s courses Agni is amazing.

5 Likes

Can you explain this farther?

1 Like

You have mail :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So do you :joy:

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on your experience with Agni as a spirit/deity?

I was born into hindu pathworking and have been on both LHP and RHP of hindu fire worshipping all my life.

I have never had an experience of agni as a spirit/deity, but that it has always been a personification of the flame.

but i’ve always treated fire as a sort of conscious entity, it taught me scrying, meditation, and theta/gamma sync at a very young age. it was my first friend when i was a baby i was drawn to it. and when i was 4 I went through some traumatic stuff which caused panic attacks but looking at a flame always felt like taking a xanax. it still does.
this led to me learning to scry with fire very early on.

And after writing all of that something is telling me that could very well of been a form of deity/entity/spirit.

• man now im all excited and fiery pun intended. =) thanks
1 Like

From my understanding in the older vedic tradition agni is the embodiment if the celestial flame whos smoke takes the sacrifices to the gods. There is a norse counterpart in the Ingwas rune and with frey in one of his titles, Ingunar frey.