Electro/pyrokinesis...?

Now, I have been watching YT videos where people talk about gathering a psiball (sceptics say that the feeling is due to “muscle tension” or something) and then imagining it as lightning/fire/something else for electro/pyrokinesis.

What do the people here think? I’d really love to throw lightning bolts around… But more than that, I’d love to summon a lightning storm from the heavens to strike down whoever i wish.

1 Like

well, you’re not gonna be throwing around lightning bolts or using a lightning storm to kill someone or cooking marshmallows using your pubic hair or whatever, but its possible to use it to cause electrical malfunctions or charging your phone (it takes a long-ass time) or heating something up.

may wanna look into getting something like a blasting rod (lightning struck blackthorn branch used for projecting electricity, usually used for cursing).

2 Likes

[quote=“uninitiated, post:1, topic:5295”]Now, I have been watching YT videos where people talk about gathering a psiball (sceptics say that the feeling is due to “muscle tension” or something) and then imagining it as lightning/fire/something else for electro/pyrokinesis.

What do the people here think? I’d really love to throw lightning bolts around… But more than that, I’d love to summon a lightning storm from the heavens to strike down whoever i wish.[/quote]

I believe that astral fire is an incredibly potent method to use.Djinn once taught ne how to mold it,and engulfe a room with it.

An interesting experiences was me doing this abd people reporting they felt warm,just at random.

Ultimately I know to structure fire and fill the room.with ut as a cleansing rite.

I have never manipulated physical fire.

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:3, topic:5295”][quote=“uninitiated, post:1, topic:5295”]Now, I have been watching YT videos where people talk about gathering a psiball (sceptics say that the feeling is due to “muscle tension” or something) and then imagining it as lightning/fire/something else for electro/pyrokinesis.

What do the people here think? I’d really love to throw lightning bolts around… But more than that, I’d love to summon a lightning storm from the heavens to strike down whoever i wish.[/quote]

I believe that astral fire is an incredibly potent method to use.Djinn once taught ne how to mold it,and engulfe a room with it.

An interesting experiences was me doing this abd people reporting they felt warm,just at random.

Ultimately I know to structure fire and fill the room.with ut as a cleansing rite.

I have never manipulated physical fire.[/quote]

Thank you for your reply.

Could you tell me how do you know that you set something on astral fire, and how does it kill and destroy? Say, if you set somebody on astral fire, what happens next?

[quote=“uninitiated, post:4, topic:5295”][quote=“Arcane, post:3, topic:5295”][quote=“uninitiated, post:1, topic:5295”]Now, I have been watching YT videos where people talk about gathering a psiball (sceptics say that the feeling is due to “muscle tension” or something) and then imagining it as lightning/fire/something else for electro/pyrokinesis.

I have never manipulated physical fire.[/quote]

Thank you for your reply.

Could you tell me how do you know that you set something on astral fire, and how does it kill and destroy? Say, if you set somebody on astral fire, what happens next?[/quote]

A lot of the time when I do it,it’s in a waiting room or some place where I have a lot of time and am surrounded by strangers who won’t think I’m a weirdo,for entering into a Theta-Gamma sync.

I bring up the waiting room because that’s when I first tried this out;at the hospital.I was under a high fever,ergo you could say I was brimming with Astral Fire.

So,I had tried to maybe externalize some of it,and decided to engulfe the room in it.First,I entered a light theta gamma sync,which at the time was fairly new to me,in which case I began to structure fire.

After I could see a vague outline of it,I would throw it into the corners.

The corners,is usually where the creepiest and nastiest of astral entities reside,and hospitals happen to be a very good place for these entities to swarm.I mean,why wouldn’t they,it’s a buffet of woe and misery!

So,I decided to try to obliterate them.For fun.I did that on the corner where I was,and it certainly felt much clearer,and much more…light-filled,if you know what I mean.

Although,it was a slow process.I couldn’t hear any violent shrieks or the likes,I just knew that what was there is no longer there.

Like I said,it was too slow when compared to…say…doing a LBRP or something.

I have rarely done so to people.On one occasion,I did next to a person,and that person felt really hot.Rarely do the people react.

I suspect,though,that their body temperature may be increased if such a thing is applied with enough fervor,as that’s what has happened when I did to myself,in meditation.

I’m still not sure,though.

1 Like

Fire has always been the hardest element for me to “control”. Air and electricity however, seem to come natural to me. I have never tried to use an element to harm someone but I have progressed to a point where I can easily brew up a thunderstorm, just by focusing my intent on how badly I want it to rain then forgetting about it. About 20 minutes after forgetting, it starts to storm. Once the storm has started though, I can again focus on it and manipulate the energy in the air, making the storm more potent. Extreme focus and intent, seem to work best when dealing with elements. Feel yourself becoming the element instead of just being surrounded by it. I will say though, be careful with lightning until you know you have perfect control over the elements.

I was in such a trance like state a few weeks ago, focusing non-stop on a storm and I accidentally struck our house with lightning. It completely fried the tv and a few more electronics, and burnt a large black spot on the wall underneath a light switch. I almost sat the house on fire, the alarm went off and everything. So be careful. Odd thing was, the lightning only ruined my house mate’s electronics, mine were fine, and I was thinking of how much that person had been upsetting me when the lightning struck. And the element of choice, will only be manipulated within a certain range of your location. The whole earth will not experience whatever you manifest, but nearby towns will. I did it again the other day as I’m not sure how to control that energy once manifested, so I knocked our entire towns electricity out for about 2 hours the other day.

It is very possible, but I don’t think you could brew up a storm in New York and have lightning strike someone located all the way over in Colorado.

2 Likes

Actually summoning the storm down from heaven is easier then doing a lightning bolt / Fire ball out of your own body.
The Heavens are gathering much more electric current, and in that scenario you just need to conduct the charge.
While controling the same forms of Energy within your body without hurting yourself needs proper understanding of chi, including the nerval hubs, the three brains of your body, your centre of gravity…
For a Sorcerer, both should be achievable.
To be honest, i’ll much rather use a shock-gun, a lighter etc, then creating such Energies directly in my body and conducting them outwards.
For training and stuff cool, but getting it to work reliably and consistent sounds to much like a lifetime dedication for a task much easier furfillable by a couple minutes of work with outside materials. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

3 Likes