Elder Souls

I am starting this thread on Elder Souls, as I was told by my naturopath who does readings that I am what she calls a level 6 soul, one that according to the classification used by Michael Newton is the last stage of soul development for incarnate souls, basically it designates souls who are no longer bound to the earthly realm but choose to incarnate anyway, to teach others or to generally improve the overall condition of humanity. The concept is similar to Indigo Children or Starseeds, so many in the new age community might be familiar with it.

I looked up Michael Newtonā€™s writings (he popularised many new age beliefs, being a researcher of Life Between Lives using hypnotic regressions as his primary tool) and the idea of Elder Souls or Master Souls seem to resonate with me quite a bit as do the attributes and characteristics of Starseeds and Indigo Children.

My naturopath mentioned that sheā€™s only ever met four people in her life, who were level 6 souls and that this is quite rare. I personally always knew that this will be my last incarnation and that my soul family is already in the realm we call Heaven, but it was rather nice to hear this confirmed by an outside source who otherwise knew very little about me and my past.

Of course, there is always a danger that such designations and ideas can turn into an Ego-trip, but Iā€™m conscious of that and make a concerted effort to avoid Ego-inflation as a result of such information.

I would be interested to hear from others who were also classified as elder souls by outside sources, or perhaps through other methods, such as channelled information or hypnotic regression. What do you see as your lifeā€™s purpose and life path as a result? How do others relate to you and what is it that you do to try to teach, heal and uplift humanity? Any advice on how one can help others the most effectively and what your plans are after this current earthly incarnation ends? Do you plan to continue your work after death, perhaps as an ascended master or a guide?

This relates to my ā€œOn becoming a godā€ thread which deals with similar topics.

Looking forward to hearing from like-minded souls.

To be fair indigo children was based off of over-fantasizing children with autism, originally around autistic kids who were blonde hair and blue eyes, later it expanded to all children with it.

Although I have never heard of this levels and such many people choose to reincarnate, many had no choice, many ā€œstarseedsā€ fall into both cases of choice and no choice.

I personally chose to by curiosity rather than helping humanity achieve some kind of goal based on my own ideology or the ideology of some personal higher power.

I donā€™t really try and teacH atleast anymore, I will give my advice here and there so some newbies dont fall into the common trend of delusion that can be hard to weave through starting out, but after this life I do plan to go home and resume my own ā€œdutiesā€ which is akin to a psychopomp ā€œof the familyā€ but among other things.

5 Likes

Thanks, I wasnā€™t aware of the origin of Indigos, that sounds about right.

1 Like

Iā€™m currently on 3rd life in this cycle out of 7, in which Iā€™m going to be born a woman and have lots of kids. Apparently this is my self punishment, many people like this place but I do not, so for them it isnā€™t punishment but for me it is.

(Apparently I need to do some soul-searching to find why. But Iā€™m also told it really doesnā€™t matter, the emphasis is ā€œself punishmentā€)

I got this info from Enki and I have been working with him a lot. And most old things call me old, so I believe these lives are just a cycle in a larger one.

I have no clue on what number or anything like that, because his response was circle his finger clockwise.

3 Likes

Well I do not know how old any soul is, yet even mine. However, I do not think there is a thing as a last reincarnation. I do believe you like graduate into another plane. I mean: greater older spirits must come from somewhere right? Were they created as is? as you were born? do they have a bigger soul attached to them?

If infinity exists, I would expect reincarnation to also be in different planes. I donā€™t know, I do think it is more exiting this way.

2 Likes

There always seems to be a certain maturity to older souls, which you donā€™t see in younger ones. This is irrespective of physical age too, certain children are wise beyond their years and it is immediately noticeable even in terms of what their interests are. Then you see older adults who never seem to grow up. This also relates to nations as some are a lot more mature and wise than others, you can even find charts online that classify nations according to their primary soul development makeup.

I would say the United States is clearly showing signs of being in the bratty, rebellious teenager phase right nowā€¦

1 Like

It is for those who choose to no longer do so, or those who a higher power or their higher selves plan for them.

I would say thatā€™s more due to the politics which we canā€™t touch here :eyes:

1 Like

Nah, it isnā€™t political, itā€™s just that the USA is a young country and most of its people seem to be stuck in the teenage years mentally. This has long been observed not just by outsiders, but also some Americans themselves. I remember reading a book about it a long time ago, but the title of it escapes me.

1 Like

The age of the country I dont think really ties to soul ā€˜ageā€™ but then again many countries have a poor view of america which is still kind of tiptoeing on politics but america as a young country is apparent in well history but circles back to it not really relating to soul age as the country as a whole is too mixed of various individuals and the way one acts is based around environment, upbringing, and many other factors.

1 Like