Elder Scrolls Deadra Worship

Not outside Chaos Magick.

Abstract entities of cosmic horror are different, however. As their composition is backed by scientific authentication, only reversed or opposed and dissected.

Here’s an example. I discover an entity and it takes the form of a spider and a web. Only, the spider perpetually grows and un-grows from the web instead of the web being spun or growing out of the spider. The animation and form of this is rather hard to comprehend but it is something that is scientifically and naturally authenticated only reversed. The authentication of the reversal comes from the need of opposing forces and polarity in the universe.

Taking this one step further, the acausal form or lack there of, would be something akin to the aforementioned, only twisted, flipped, dissected, chopped up and reformed. And then ripped apart, twisted, reformed and so on, ad infinitum. The process might repeat and change every 10 seconds (causal time), with increased and reduced speed intervals every 3 seconds. And this not only applies to its aesthetics, but also its animation and auditory output.

Imagine the horror and splendor of standing in front of a physical form and watching as its molecular and biological structure continuously breaks down, builds up, reforms and changes.

1 Like

My favorites are Mephala, Hermaeus Mora, Azura and Vaermina. You have me a good idea to start working with them. Always thought when I was little before I started practising magick if they were real and I could speak with them. My all childish dreams are all becoming reality, it seems :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Guys I think I have channeled sigil for Mephala. It was right after opening sigil Ginnung when this strange sigil was shown to me, without thought of imagining how could it look.

I can post it here, but I hope it won’t be bulshit for you and in general.

I’d love to see it.

I play ESO myself.

Seriously? Never heard of this.

What if we could do that with deities or characters from WoW?

You can. Anything in fiction can be evoked. They’re all egregores usually.

2 Likes

Very cool! :slight_smile:
But as they are fictional and new, are they of any real use or value?

They can be just as effective as other spirits. In fact, one thing they can help with throughout all your practises is through visualisation as you have a strong visual aid with them already

3 Likes

2 Likes

Xbox, PlayStation, or PC?

Who plays ESO in 2k19, dead game, destroyed by zos :stuck_out_tongue: No offence. I played EU PC from 2015-18.
To stay on topic, I always worshipped Sheogorath.

When you say 2k19 are you saying 2019 or The game?

2019…

2 Likes

With CHAOS everything is possible!!!

I got a neat statue of Molag Bal on my altar.
I kind of like his gig.

Good old Molag.^^

3 Likes

Cooome clooooser…baaassssk in my presence…

1 Like

Xbox.

1 Like

Dead? Not by my reckoning. I see plenty of players when I’m logged on at the right times.

1 Like