Egyptian Projection

I was reading this text on Egyptian Mysticism, and it claims that Egyptian priests had the ability to cause one to instantly project without effort. My question is, are there any magicians today who can perform such a task, and if so, when can I sign up?

[url=http://www.sacred-texts.com/bos/bos446.htm]http://www.sacred-texts.com/bos/bos446.htm[/url]

Are you saying the priests could themselves instantly project or instantly cause others to project? Perhaps the quote?

I have been interested in something similiar to this, although I was working on the ability to cause people to have enlightening revelations at my whim

They could cause others to project at will. The author also details sitting next to an Egyptian relic and projecting instantly.

EA :slight_smile:

[quote=“Darkness, post:1, topic:539”]I was reading this text on Egyptian Mysticism, and it claims that Egyptian priests had the ability to cause one to instantly project without effort. My question is, are there any magicians today who can perform such a task, and if so, when can I sign up?

[url=http://www.sacred-texts.com/bos/bos446.htm]http://www.sacred-texts.com/bos/bos446.htm[/url][/quote]

This can happen, but it involves something that I’ve personally seen get hushed on forums.

But since I believe in giving people a key to the rest of their research, I’ll explain the concept further.

Back in ancient Egypt, people were very superstitious, so if you decided to take someone’s energy, and they got a bad feeling and looked back at you, you’d be in a very situation.

There was one method of making it so that these abilities would be less noticed, and I’ve seen mention of this in rare prints pretty much, as something that bears little or no resemblance to occultism today. This is a bit of poppycock. To be honest, the entire process involves intimate knowledge of the energy body, in terms of meridians and chakras. Some people knew how to short these out, and how to make new ones.

The process is touted as something that makes a psychic vampire something physically (spiritually) so different from a human, the difference is the same between a human and a chimp, but the better comparison would be better if it were between a human and a cow.

This magick has survived, and was possessed among the few. However, anyone who’s that interested can do the proper research.

As someone who’s studied qi-gong from a master of almost 30 generations, I can tell you this isn’t as easy as you think it is. Each meridian has a lot of functions in terms of energy it regulates and what it can do. However, each of the systems of Chinese medicine has minor variations as to where the meridians are and where points are you can treat it, and some systems have a few points others don’t. It depends on what you learn, but the system I have learned is 5,000 years old.

I remember reading once, that a long time ago a group of Indian gurus had got together and agreed that there are at LEAST 1200 minor chakras, in addition to the 7 major ones.

Basically you’re doing some mad science on the energy work, in a fashion that resembles psychic surgery, and it’s prone to a number of risks.

I had a friend who would do experiments on people who were tripping out on drugs, and sometimes he practically drove them insane, other times he’d produce massive kundalini rushes in people that would make them think they had godlike power. This method of ad-hock spiritual surgery is a great way to die or go somewhat insane.

Now, what you want to do is really dangerous, and I’m telling you that because I contemplated having someone help me with it, but the fact is, unless you join very powerful temple or lodge that has coveted this information…You will need to acquire it from a demon. This is a technology that is NOT OF HUMAN ORIGIN,

Very enlightening. I had no idea there were that many minor chakras. As for the dangers involved, I am still contemplating whether the risk is worth instant results, or if I should go the traditional route and project on my own.

@ Frater Apotheosis

This does sound like other world material… similar in a strange way in what I was told by Azazel the other day and what a spirit being was trying with me through the years and I could not understand what was going on…as I am a little slow…

and based on what He told me…I certainly believe you do know what you are talking about…my one hat is off to you.

Uncle Fester

[quote=“Darkness, post:1, topic:539”]I was reading this text on Egyptian Mysticism, and it claims that Egyptian priests had the ability to cause one to instantly project without effort. My question is, are there any magicians today who can perform such a task, and if so, when can I sign up?

[url=http://www.sacred-texts.com/bos/bos446.htm]http://www.sacred-texts.com/bos/bos446.htm[/url][/quote]

I will say I’m glad you liked what I gave you, but I wasn’t really finished with the first post. Sorry it’s long winded, but I try and make it useful and full of info. Well, a pleasant surprise, I thought I had to retype all of what I wrote, I wasn’t finished when it posted, so let me just push half of my second draft to finish the job of the post.

I’m going to tell you this because a partner of mine was very good at this, and he used his memories to do ad hock forms of spiritual surgery on random people and friends when they got into altered states of consciousness on drugs. The results were a little…well, they were a little weird. Some people got driven somewhat insane, and others had things like massive kundalini rushes randomly which allowed them to see auras/spirits, and hear people’s thoughts so they thought they had gained godlike powers…which is somewhat true I guess.

Anyway, his results proved something to me, this science is something that was given to people by spirits, because the process of even mapping the energy body is a process that only 1 government has tried to do recently. And I know this, because I’m a person who likes to go digging through declassified documents till the wee hours of the morning.

This is not a task that can be easily undertaken by anyone. The act of charting out a meridian is something that we can only do now because we have Russian technology that was developed in the last 100 years to view such phenomenon, and the meridians light up and become visible to this technology by applying certain elements of Chinese medicine.

Now, as someone who has studied traditional medical qi-gong that is 5,000 years old, I can tell you they are only aware that what they are doing is correct, because they can confirm it with [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography[/url] . This discovery has raised a lot of eye brows within this community, because it begs the question how did anyone 5,000 years ago see the energy body.

The only conclusion I can give you, is that this knowledge, at least the basics were given to people by some spiritual or extra terrestrial source. I say this because some of these ancient systems differ on a few meridians, but it seems they were copied from much older data or energetic maps of the human body. That and, we had no way of figuring this out except in the last 100 years. Plus, I’ve seen Medical

My 28th generation master says, there is no current explanation as to how the ancient Chinese figured this science out. These systems that were created for acupuncture and qi-gong treatment, were developed mysteriously, and these are used whenever someone puts needles in your body. And guess what, even though western medical schools can’t explain how acupuncture works, well, they are teaching it because it’s proven that it gets results.

Now, you might think, why did you tell me all of this stuff Frater Apotheosis, well…

"To give a few words of Truth,
           And what you make of Them will be your Test."

I’ve given you everything you should need to uncover the rest of the mystery.