Egyptian Pantheons

Any of you guys ever work with the Egyptian pantheons? I’ve had some success working with them. A few of them met me in my soul journey when I went back in time to attempt to comprehend the world and human nature. They’ve also shown me visions of outer space and often take cosmic forms in space when they appear to me. I’m particularly a fan of Anubis, Neith, Set, Isis, Horus, and Kek.

5 Likes

I’ve worked with Egyptian deities for some time. I’m particularly close to Anubis, Sekhmet, and Horus the Elder. I’ve also worked with Osiris, Isis, Set, and several others.
Anubis in particular has been a huge influence, he is the one I have the strongest link with, since the beginning. He led me to the pantheon years ago.

2 Likes

What have they taught you?

They have helped me understand the nature of death, most of all. It’s comforting instead of frightening thanks to them. They have also helped me embrace the divine feminine and understand my shadow self.

2 Likes

Anubis was with me when I did my first experiment with an energy I call ThoughtLight. That’s a whole system of understanding and magickal practice. The idea is that thought is an energy we invoke which then binds with emotional energies our bodies produce. Invoking thought connects us to grand living stream of pure thought itself from which all thought is derived. When the ThoughtLight is super charged it causes advanced brain activety that produces some of the wildest phenomena I’ve ever experienced.

The Egyptian pantheon has also given me a great love for the afterlife. They showed me how to view space and to learn to personafy parts of the cosmos to bring forth living persons. When I imagine gods like Isis, Anubis, Kek, or others who’s names I don’t know they appear in cosmic forms. I worked with these various personafied drifting oceans for a while. Very fascinating stuff.

3 Likes

Egyptian pantheon spirits hold great power in death magic. I’ve worked with Set and Bathin ,her pantheon name I can’t quite remember.
For Set, death magic ,with Bathin it’s mostly soul and astral travel

3 Likes

Ah what type of soul work and astral travel if I might ask?

Yes, I work with Isis ( Astaroth ) she’s very protective, insists on working on the better version of yourself, she’s very real and has a rational mind. She can direct one to fully work on his path, skills, and give clear directions to what is best to do. She’s has a comforting and a warmful energy, and appreciates devoted magicians.
Hail Astaroth, I love her.

2 Likes

That’s wonderful. I often see Isis appear in cosmic form as the dark cosmos itself. That’s a place of emptiness in the cosmos the first suns created when they caused the big bang with their birth.

1 Like

Can you elaborate on it.

Seconded.

How did folks reach Isis?

As for the afterlife, the fear of death, etc., there are many roads leading there. Shamanism is a big one.

I also have to disagree that Setian sorcery somehow yields good death magic. I can elaborate on whatever.

I started meeting aliens after I would activate and raise the thoughtlight.

I work with Sobek daily. Him and Hamakua’a of Hawaiian myth are my brutish, frenzied warmonger mentors. Sobek is majestic as fuck in sentry form.

1 Like

Ah thats cool I love the Egyptian pantheon.

1 Like

But what’s the best way to Isis? I feel her distant lingering presence around my deities, but she’s too elusive.

@Eye_of_Ra

1 Like

Yes, you summoned me? Oh, @Fallen_Angel ?

1 Like

The only Egyptian deity I’ve worked with has been Thoth, who I’ve been hearing is the same as King Purson.
He was the one who taught me how to manipulate the weather. Strangely enough he also made me witness my conception. It was…kinda gross, but what I took away from it was really really interesting. Hm… I might make a post on it actually.

1 Like

You work with Egypt, they have questions.

1 Like