Egyptian Goetia Experiences

Has anyone else here ever experienced the Goetia as Egyptian deities (or any other ancient deities, for that matter)?

I’ve had this happen several times but would like to hear from other members who feel that their demons took on Egyptian (or other) god / goddess guises.

Bune took on a fairly Egyptian guise with me one time, but has also come to me with a distinctly draconic energy.

Raum, to me is Khnum, despite the disparities between their most popularly known traits.

I am sure many here have had their own encounters that left them with different impressions.

Just to be clear, I think it’s entirely possible / normal for a spirit to take on multiple identities and guises. So whatever you yourself have experienced is legit even if it deviates from the majority experience, in my opinion. I’m not here to come up with set in stone definitions or bicker over who is right, in other words. We all are :grin:

(Pls. note that I’m asking for members’ personal encounters - so, if you’ve never had one yourself or don’t think it’s possible to have one, I’d politely ask you to hold off on commenting).

Looking forward to replies!

1 Like

Except that’s not correct, some are wrong some are right, and imo, the goetics rarely have anything to do with ancient Egypt

I think I covered this here:

Pls. note that I’m asking for members’ personal encounters - so, if you’ve never had one yourself or don’t think it’s possible to have one, I’d politely ask you to hold off on commenting

So, just don’t be that guy. K?

1 Like

Funny you mention this, I think Bune is either connected to or is Wadjet.

1 Like

I’ve had experiences with goetics and Egyptian gods, they reside in different pantheons imo

I have read this a lot (here on BALG, in fact). Very intriguing connection. She seemed draconic rather than snake like, ime, though I didn’t get any visual that suggested a reptile either way… just a female with a Cleopatra-esque look.

What did you experience?

1 Like

My experience was very much close to this I giggled at this, also the jewelry and gold, Idk what do they call it in English but you should get the idea when thinking about some high rank woman on Egypt. :cowboy_hat_face: Straight out of the mummy movies.

1 Like

Hehe, that’s funny!

1 Like