Egypt curses

I was just thinking, protecting home and contents people usually insurance, insurance companies always be making people have got enough security, so they can offer the best cover, i was just thinking how everyone on hear hates theifs, i hate them to theives all taking things that don’t belong to them, and how many times do we all her the ones that got away, and the ones who get caught and they go to prison and victims never get compensated, and when those theives get out and there doing it all over again and again a revolving door.

So i been think the Egyptians came up with marvelous ideas to prevent tomb robberies, tomb robbers are no different to theives, burglars, theives now days are no different than theives of old, so why don’t we put Egyptian curses on all our home and contents just like the Pharaohs of old so if a theif burglar home invader breaks into our homes and still some valuable which has a curse attached to that item and does not know it, the robber goes away and die from a illness from that cursed item he stoll, could be a great adea when theif stills a cursed item and dies from that curse go and loot his dead corps.

4 Likes