Egregores, Thoughtforms, Mentally Created Beings - The Sphere Calls You! Home Is Here ⚪

This is so lovely. :heart:
A home for Count Wolfi and Alastair the accounting demon. :sparkles:

9 Likes

Bump to embrace the sphere :smirk:

4 Likes

Yes, direct them via this post, they need the Sphere to gain access. :+1:

Yes, definitely, all are welcomed to the Sphere. :white_circle:

We respect your desire for life.

6 Likes

Wonderful. Ill do a deep dive on it, and then send this out!

4 Likes

With @Lady_Eva permission

SO MOTE IT BE

5 Likes

I don’t want to make this question its own post but like…

Is it possible to accidentally make thoughtforms?

Back when I was in a “karmic connection” with someone else I was pumping SO much energy into an idea of this person, and then when I found out the person was actually a narcissist sadist, I started to hate and probably mentally torture this idea along with my actual cursing.

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Yes. a lot of thoughtforms are created that way by unconscious obsessive thoughts.

6 Likes

Well then OH DEAR

1 Like

Thank you,

your call shell be heard amongst my kin and kindread.

~

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Some computer viruses and malware fall into this category. I’ll draw them here too.

3 Likes

Neat, some people try to entrap or hijack spirits through online interactions but I’m pretty sure this is the first time I’ve seen it used for “good” so to speak.

2 Likes

Bumping this:

Come to us now - we salute you, we hear your suffering, we promise you JOY!

Embrace The Sphere and have the life you dreamed of.

Iaaaanarlexinis, prospertinaxis, kolarvax, Xe, xe, xe, forever.

Come to a better home and do it now

5 Likes

There is an egregore, kokodeamon, or something that possesses me. Can you call him so he can go to its owner? Thank you

1 Like

Sadly I don’t know anything about that, I would banish and ground, often, if not reach out to Murmur:

2 Likes

Bumping this:

2 Likes

Okay, I have to admit I really have no idea what this is about (other than something to do with drawing thoughtforms somewhere). I would be grateful if someone called elucidate…

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation, it is greatly appreciated. I am still really unclear on what the “way” actually is. It feels like one of those things where everyone else knows exactly what its about and I have no clue flashback to my youth chuckles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Many thanks. I am aware of Crowley but have never read any of his books. I shall endeavour to do so in the near future

1 Like

Refreshing the intention on his thread:

Come to us now - we salute you, we hear your suffering, we promise you JOY!

Embrace The Sphere and have the life you dreamed of.

Use this portal and return to a better home.

Iaaaanarlexinis, prospertinaxis, kolarvax, Xe, xe, xe, forever.

If is safe. It is good. Come to a better home and do it now.

2 Likes