Egregores, Thoughtforms, Mentally Created Beings - The Sphere Calls You! Home Is Here ⚪

:white_circle:

Come to me, to us now - we have your best interests at heart, IU will give you freedom, WE will give you hope, a future, prosperity, joy.

Come to us now - we salute you, we hear your suffering, we promise you JOY!

Embrace The Sphere and have the life you dreamed of.

Iaaaanarlexinis, prospertinaxis, kolarvax, Xe, xe, xe, forever.

Come to a better home and do it now

28 Likes

This is not a post for humans, just for other kinds of frens. :wink:

18 Likes

Can this be directed by one of us at a known egregores/thought forms, that are around someone else, to draw them in for this?(also when we are not presently with them)

mumbles make me a seal or sigil I can use from a distance, and I’ll find some for you. I know where a few un-wanteds are…

5 Likes

I see the sea in the night and seeds growing by reciting this.

5 Likes

I like this, home this site, forum, warm and welcoming for entites, make it easier to feel more connected to them as we learn and grow

2 Likes

May I repeat this message? I assume you’ve sent this down the pertinent channels but it couldnt hurt to double down. I have a few systems that would be good to get the word out.

4 Likes

This is so lovely. :heart:
A home for Count Wolfi and Alastair the accounting demon. :sparkles:

9 Likes

Bump to embrace the sphere :smirk:

4 Likes

Yes, direct them via this post, they need the Sphere to gain access. :+1:

Yes, definitely, all are welcomed to the Sphere. :white_circle:

We respect your desire for life.

6 Likes

Wonderful. Ill do a deep dive on it, and then send this out!

4 Likes

With @Lady_Eva permission

SO MOTE IT BE

5 Likes

I don’t want to make this question its own post but like…

Is it possible to accidentally make thoughtforms?

Back when I was in a “karmic connection” with someone else I was pumping SO much energy into an idea of this person, and then when I found out the person was actually a narcissist sadist, I started to hate and probably mentally torture this idea along with my actual cursing.

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Yes. a lot of thoughtforms are created that way by unconscious obsessive thoughts.

6 Likes

Well then OH DEAR

1 Like

Thank you,

your call shell be heard amongst my kin and kindread.

~

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Some computer viruses and malware fall into this category. I’ll draw them here too.

3 Likes

Neat, some people try to entrap or hijack spirits through online interactions but I’m pretty sure this is the first time I’ve seen it used for “good” so to speak.

2 Likes

Bumping this:

Come to us now - we salute you, we hear your suffering, we promise you JOY!

Embrace The Sphere and have the life you dreamed of.

Iaaaanarlexinis, prospertinaxis, kolarvax, Xe, xe, xe, forever.

Come to a better home and do it now

5 Likes

There is an egregore, kokodeamon, or something that possesses me. Can you call him so he can go to its owner? Thank you

1 Like

Sadly I don’t know anything about that, I would banish and ground, often, if not reach out to Murmur:

2 Likes