Egregore becoming "something more?"

What does it mean if an egregore says they’re becoming “something more?” Are they just basically evolving? I’m just wondering, because I had a 2-3 year thought form on accident and tried giving him complete free will. After settling a feud, he asks the be free from me accidentally binding him to me. Then he says “I’m close to becoming something more than a thought form.”

Do any of you know what he meant? Also, if any of you want to know more about him, I can make another thread that’ll be all about him. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If they get enough attention and energy then they get more powerful.

1 Like

Ooh, I see. Yeah, he definitely was getting lots of attention… and I meant lots. :sweat_smile:

Because of me half unknowingly binding and hurting him, he was the reason behind attacks and imposters. Most imposters were him. However, things are cool now. He just was put through a lot, and I feel bad about not realizing completely…

2 Likes

Ha ha ha ha yeah. I can see how imposter spirits would prefer to mess with someone on this forum where they will be talked about and given lots of attention.

1 Like

Yeah, so some entity experiences I’ve shared were most likely him. That gives him lots more power, because considering how many people like reading experiences. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I’m just glad everything’s cool now. Really, really glad… :hushed: No telling what he’s capable of…

1 Like

Probably isn’t at a level that he wants you to think. Calling him powerful and thinking he is, getting others on here to think so, will feed that power to him .

See what I’m getting at? :joy:

Let’s not feed the little attention-whore eggregores.

Good job binding him. If you have him bound, then use him. And id make sure he doesn’t interfere with your evocations.

1 Like

I see, dang it, I always fall for it. He’s so manipulative when he wants to be. It’s like a love-hate relationship with this guy. :tired_face:

Yeah, I think he may have gotten a little loose from the binding. He laughed and pointed at me with saying “too late!” Then, he blew a raspberry… Let’s just say I definitely wasn’t a good example, and I still have issues. that explains him and his personality…

It’s almost like that one annoying sibling or child… Anyway, I’ll try to at least make him as an ally if I can’t bind him back.

1 Like

Ha ha ha ha ha! Tricky little critters aren’t they?

If he’s going to be a problem for you, then banish him, if you want him around still, then re-bind him. Bind him to an object. But make sure that he isn’t LEECHING off you. Getting you to like him is the perfect way for a parasite to get you to let him stick around so he can feed off of you.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t just ask him if he’s feeding off you either, he’s under no obligation to be honest.

1 Like

Yeah, I may just bind him to a family member I despise a lot. He does feed on me a lot and is too much of a trickster. Thanks for the feedback. I’d be in deep shit if I tried befriending him. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ha ha! You’re welcome. And you’re learning. That’s good.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

Ah, man, I feel so much better to get him outta here. Even a spirit happily popped their head out after he left. Yep, I definitely learned a lot from that.

1 Like

He shite his pants because he thought it was a fart? That’s generally what I know a raspberry to be.

1 Like

I thought it means to stick out your tongue and make a fart noise with your mouth.

5 Likes

@Sheogorath this is what raspberry means in this context in our area. It can also mean to put your mouth on a person’s belly and blow to make a fart noise and tickle them.

3 Likes

I believe the technical American term for what you’re talking about is the “shart”.

3 Likes

What can I say…? I’m a silly European ( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )

2 Likes

That’s respectfully a new nickname for you now. ( ^ω^ )

2 Likes

:ok_hand: Word :metal:

2 Likes

Sheograth the Silluropean.

2 Likes