Efficacy of candle magick curses

Hey All,

I am wondering about the effectiveness of candle magick curses, such as those given in EA’s Baneful Magick, in removing pests. I have annoying neighbors who are inconsiderate and seem to think 4am is a good time to play music loudly, thus denying me sleep. I would like to get rid of them. I am not yet proficient at evocation so sending a demon is out.

Anybody here, tried candle magick curses? If so, were they effective?

1 Like

It would be more effective, imho, to use one of the sigils in the symbolic curses section from BM. Sigil magick is very potent if performed correctly.

Thanks for the advice, Seeker. I was thinking about using the sigils as mentioned in BM, but my ability to successfully charge them isn’t developed well enough. The few times I’ve tried it, there was no result. I have had success with candle magick and the results were pretty good which is why I’m looking at using it. Sigils might be a better way to go though. I’m going to have to think some more on it. The operation is scheduled for three days from now, so I’m still planning. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

1 Like

Have you tried talking to your neighbors?

This is a two-fold measure, not merely trying to be the good guy here, but in terms of efficiency.

1. Would you shoot someone in the face without talking to them first? Because that’s potentially what you have in the works. Sometimes problems have simpler solutions.

2. If you haven’t talked to the neighbors, is it a confidence thing? Because if you don’t have the confidence to tell someone they’re being inconsiderate, how will you have the confidence to work with demons? Just something to think about.

And maybe these things don’t address your case at all. Send the curses! :slight_smile:

[quote=“redcircle, post:4, topic:577”]Have you tried talking to your neighbors?

This is a two-fold measure, not merely trying to be the good guy here, but in terms of efficiency.

1. Would you shoot someone in the face without talking to them first? Because that’s potentially what you have in the works. Sometimes problems have simpler solutions.

2. If you haven’t talked to the neighbors, is it a confidence thing? Because if you don’t have the confidence to tell someone they’re being inconsiderate, how will you have the confidence to work with demons? Just something to think about.

And maybe these things don’t address your case at all. Send the curses! :)[/quote]

I know this wasn’t directed at me lol, but to answer Q1; Yes, I would, if their mere face offended me.

Ya know sigil magick is really not that hard. The only thing you need to do is hold a fixed image in your mind while gazing at the sigil for about 3 mins until it starts to flash, which it will, trust me. Dont try to force the image into it, just let ur gaze face the direction of the sigil while you hold that image in mind and the rest will be automatic.

Honestly, thats all there is to it. Another thing to remember is to picture the end result only, just one still image, don’t picture how this is going to come to pass, just the end result.

For example, to harm, follow these steps;

Step 1: Draw sigil on a 5x5 inch piece of square paper in black marker

Step 2: Sit in a a darkened room with sigil in hand

Step 3: Picture one still image of the person standing outside their house looking ill with a black/grey sickening aura around them. And hold that one image until sigil starts to flash.

You can give a command when it has become alive if you wish, throwing in any specific details, but its really not necessary.

Put sigil away somewhere where it wont be seen and the most important step, forget about it. Every time your mind wonders to that working in anticipation of what will follow, just dismiss these thoughts with surety in mind that the end result will come to pass.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

PS. I was going to send this to you in a private message, but I hope others can learn from this aswell.

1 Like

Nice seeker, and very well explained. I used before another different form of sigil consecration, but have found recently that getting the sigil to appear and dissapear again is not difficult at all!! I always thought it would be…I`m an eternal pessimistic…lol

Thanks for the advice, Seeker. I have decided to go with a sigil working. I am now looking for an appropriate spirit.

Redcircle: I have not talked to my neighbors personally but I have filed two complaints with the strata council of my building, and they have contacted them so they know of my complaints and still show no consideration of my need to sleep. I feel absolutely no guilt with doing this working.

1 Like

Like I said, I wasn’t aiming at your guilt, but instead your efficacy. I hope you accomplish what you’re after.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:8, topic:577”]Thanks for the advice, Seeker. I have decided to go with a sigil working. I am now looking for an appropriate spirit.

Redcircle: I have not talked to my neighbors personally but I have filed two complaints with the strata council of my building, and they have contacted them so they know of my complaints and still show no consideration of my need to sleep. I feel absolutely no guilt with doing this working.[/quote]

Just be careful. Don’t wish to be rid of them, for instance, only for their apartment to catch fire and take yours along with it.

Exactly. Try to picture something that will make them move without affecting YOU in the process…it could be they move because they suddenly saw a better apartment with a cheaper rent elsewhere…or they decide to move because they suddenly believe they cant stand the rest of the tenants in your building...or got an interesting job in another city... know what I mean?you dont care how, as long it won`t touch you.

Exactly. Try to picture something that will make them move without affecting YOU in the process…it could be they move because they suddenly saw a better apartment with a cheaper rent elsewhere…or they decide to move because they suddenly believe they cant stand the rest of the tenants in your building...or got an interesting job in another city... know what I mean?you dont care how, as long it won`t touch you.[/quote]

Yeah, I want them gone, just not necessarily with such extreme prejudice that I am affected. Most of my pictures are of excruciatingly painful death but that may be a tad overkill for a petty annoyance . LOL. I have postponed the curse until I can come up with an accurate picture of how I want the situation resolved.

1 Like

Update: I have not thrown the curse, yet my neighbors have been behaving themselves. This, after a month of noise and two complaints, with no resolution in sight. No ritual. All I did was search for the sigil of an appropriate demon. Didn’t even draw the sigil out. Anyone else have such a coincidence occur before a ritual?

I may draw the sigil, just to have it on hand, if they get back up to their previous level of noise, but for now the situation has been resolved without a shot fired :slight_smile: Thanks for the advice, everyone.

2 Likes

That’s pretty common. Once your mind focused on a curse the Intention was turned on, placing energy in motion.

In “Baneful Magick” E.A. describes a case in which the result preceded the ritual as well.