Efficacy of Abramelin squares&magick

Like i have said, I didn’t actually follow the description therein, i use my personal tweak.

I didn’t use them as the book says because I felt like it won’t work or…you know, according to the book, he called the superior spirits, then the lesser ones before they entrusted the names to him. So I’m calling no spirits nor have any connection with any of them; i actually felt like they won’t answer when used. So i tweak it.

1 Like

OK.

So how would you use the squares of the Chapter XIX if you wanted to use them? Any thoughts?

1 Like

Uhh hmm it’s been long i work around it. But i remember writing it with the blood of pigeon or dove…

1 Like

ok

1 Like

Wow, I’m new here and Im very interested in the seeing vision. Can you help me in other way to see vision always about people, I want to become a seer

1 Like

Sure, I can. But where do you stand spiritually? Seeing vision is in diverse ways. Scanning and Reading done here are visions too. But walking about and seeing things, hidden, people’s secrets, their struggles and life trials and challenges and the solution to it, is a powerful one which I can’t give out except I know how strong you are spiritually.

Some spirit will even confront you saying, you must not voice out what you just saw, etc
If you are not used to working with spirit before how will you handle such case?

1 Like

I’m very strong in the spirit sir, I’m not a beginner of magic. I have eyes to see spirit but not clear. Help me for I’m ready to see vision about people and prophesy past, present and future and to solve their solution as you stated. Thanke

1 Like

Let’s go PRIVATE.

1 Like

Yeah I know that not all that you see can be voice out. Thanks for that

1 Like

Please I’m a new how can I pm you, will you send me pravite and I will be grateful. Thanks

1 Like

I already did, and been awaiting your reply.

1 Like

I haven’t done much myself but have read Marcus Katz’s book “After the Angel” and his worked best with the Dehn translation. Is that the one you were using?