Effects of magickal growth?

A sudden rush of extreme nausea, a pulsing icy feeling, cold sweats, weakness and feeling like I’m going to faint. It’s happened twice, today and yesterday. Hits me out of nowhere and is gone in a few minutes. The first time was after a heavy meditation session, the second was as I was trying to get blood out of my finger to dress a candle. Am I overdoing things, or is this a reaction to power I’m not used to? I’m healthy with no medical conditions. Anyone else experience something like this when beginning to grow?

1 Like

I havent grown that much xD

but I do get headaches from extended magickal and energetic work. I also started mirrioring people more accurately, and sometimes the mere energy that people project can make me feel sick to my stomach. Stuff of that nature. Thank goodness for shielding and energy banishing techniques on the fly. Ive also had to learn not to just ‘read’ everything I look at xD When I was open as a teen, I was way too open to everything.

1 Like

Sometimes if I do energy sending and forget to ground myself I feel weak. But nothing like that…

1 Like