Effective and Quick Healing Needed

I need a good and quick healing ritual. Someone I love was hurt badly emotionally and in other ways. I need to heal them. I’ll use anything.

2 Likes

Depending on personal preference, isuggest you choose between marbas or Raphael marbas being a demon of infection and sickness, capable to heal for dark magician’s by forcing the sickness to be over, Raphael being a angel of healing and heart energy.

Heal - Leah
Leah - heal
Is the mantra i usually use along with evoking those, directing their energy towards the target.

It’s imported to actually feel the energy passing through you.

You could also use the mastery word of reiki - DAI KOMIO (= being the light, you can decide which source you want to pull from here. I suggest you don’t use Lucifer light unless you want unintended extra side effects to go with the healing.)

DAI KOMIO is to be channeled with energy you absorb from cosmos, / monk sphere of meditation, through your crown Chakra. That energy works reliable for anyone below master grade. Master grade uses the Energy of kunda force / tummo breath which is stored inside of the practicing healer.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I’d go with Raphael…He’s the absolute when it comes to healing and all you need to do is call his name and make your request.

3 Likes