Eerily Accurate Sign

An odd thing occurred today. I was watching EA’s evocation of Lucifer and the 9 Kings video on Youtube and that made me very, hmm, inquisitive shall I say.

Immediately after the video I did a little ritual with a mirror bathed in light to ask for a sign, any sign that I am ready, that I am being heard, that things are moving and shaping my way. This very peaceful feeling washed over me suddenly like a warm blanket was draped over my body to lull me to sleep, to comfort me. I thought nothing of it at first and went on to browse for a bit before heading to bed.

It’s kind of silly in a way, but I saw one of my mates’ posts on Facebook, an older post. You know the silly kind of ‘What ‘insert character/film/song/celebrity here’ are you.’

Anyway - I just somehow decided to do this ‘test’ and, I assure you, I never normally do them, but I felt I had to. The ‘test’ is to simply log in with your Facebook profile and then it randomly produces (in this case) a film that your life is supposedly like.

Not giving it a second thought I pushed the button and after a few seconds it produced the name of the film - Matrix.

Now I just recently mentioned this exact thing about soul/ego/reprogramming it and Matrix in comments on one of the posts on the Forum yesterday. Now after I watched the video tonight and after the little ritual I performed asking for a sign (yes, I realise how Christian it sounds, and no, I am definitely not one) - I was compelled to do a thing I never do and got the answer of ‘Now you know - there is no spoon.’

Now I apologise for, no doubt, many spelling mistakes as it is waaay past midnight and I have to get up early for work. Please bear with me. :wink:

I found it rather curious and pleasing as I don’t believe in coincidences and conveniences. Funny and unexpected are sometimes the ways we get answers to our questions. :slight_smile:

I would welcome if anyone else shared their stories of curious and unusual ways you got answers to your questions. :slight_smile:

Divining things from the world around you - looking for omens - is probably one of the oldest forms of magick and predates the use of specific divinatory tools as far as I know - tools were made later, to try to mimic this and give more concise answers.

I do this all the time, and once you attune, it’s surprisingly accurate. :slight_smile:

Reading your post got me thinking about something that happened a few weeks ago in September. I needed an entire one off ritual procedure which would be designed for a very specific intention I have planned for this year’s winter solstice on the 22nd December at sunset. I asked the spirit I have worked closely with all year to help me with this and then forgot about it entirely as there was no real hurry or urge to create this new ritual as it was months away.

I was recently having a coffee with a friend down the town who had her young daughter with her, and she was playing in the Crèche area set up for mums. Now the little girl was kneeling at a table and started building something and acting out a scene in her imagination, which resembled the very nature of my intention I had planned! She did it all like a ritual at the altar almost like she was showing me some of what I needed to do. I couldn’t get this out of my mind as I went back home and through that day, I received other ideas (mentally this time) which made up the remainder of the ritual making it complete for the Solstice in winter.

The next day I woke up early and just laid there in bed thinking about the events from yesterday and at that exact moment, someone walked past the outside of the house whistling an old tune from years ago. I recognised the tune but couldn’t quite identify the name of it as it was something my dad would have listened to. I got up, made a coffee and went online to try and trace that bloody tune which was bugging me totally. I eventually found it and laughed my head off at what became a beautiful synchronicity…

listen to this lol

Awesome! Children are such natural channels, they don’t even have to try… love it. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:6641”]Divining things from the world around you - looking for omens - is probably one of the oldest forms of magick and predates the use of specific divinatory tools as far as I know - tools were made later, to try to mimic this and give more concise answers.

I do this all the time, and once you attune, it’s surprisingly accurate. :)[/quote]

The one who listens - will hear eh? :slight_smile:
Intuition is also a powerful and wonderful tool.