EasyRAD v2.51

It’s very good and very stable x I got it’s mac version

@Lotuslouvena Ok, have you had success with it? I am trying to figure it out. I am trying to get someone to call me. For the target do I just put her pic or mine or us together? For the boost I am using the sigils of Leraje, Sallos and Dantalion as she is angry with me and won’t talk so the relationship will need mending. I put a song in the mp3 part which was the song that I used to tell her I loved her first. With the trend I put " (her name) called (my name) on (my number) talking in a positive way which made (my first name) happy. Many thanks and much gratitude." Would that be a good way to write it or is there a better way to write it?

Also how long do you run it for? I got it from someone who has a cracked version (full features but no license) to try before I buy

Create a trend, target is the person you need to call you.In Wish you enter your wish for her to contact you.

Power symbols are the sigils of entities you chose to work with.

I never use magic for love spells (my thing is baneful stuff , enemy destruction, and financial sorcery) so I am not sure if it works for love.

You’ve had success though? How would you phrase it?

I don’t understand.I just write whats in my heart in the Wish area.The success comes from your own daily inner strength and development as a magician.

You wish for a person to contact you.Open all doorways in the physical world and astral world to her.Imagine she is coming to dinner.Visualize yourself shaking hands or hugging.Visualize her smiling.Open your heart chakra to her so she feels your vibes of love and apology.

I hope it helps.

Thanks, how long do you run it for each day? It’s just a little vague in the manual as it says phrase it like it has happened or is happening and end with gratitude. Also not too much detail. So basically I just imagine walking along and her calling and I pick up the phone, start talking and arrange a meet and I feel happy.

Say something like “I am grateful to (entities name) for bringing XYZ into my life again and getting her to contact me and forgive me on my terms”

I like running it continuously as I have recurring aims.You can try for 2-3 hours daily.

1 Like

I have had it running for about 12 hours the last couple of days but my laptop keeps running out of juice

I can indeed drain laptops and electricity.

1 Like

Mine only has about an hour of battery before it needs power

1 Like

You managed to get cybershaman working? I used to have it and loved it but when machine moved from xp to other windows it died and I lost it. Do you have it in a virtual machine?

1 Like

@HermesHorse Yeah I have CS8 which I can run on Windows 7, I just had to download a replacement bass.dll file. It just seems a bit complicated. You know how to use it? I don’t know which panel to put which photo or how to set it.

1 Like

I had issues registering an active x component not the bas dll. Yep I used to know how to use it - it worked from left to right from recollection - input, action?, output from recollection - I’d need to see it.

Really loved the programme, it was phenomenal. Where did you find it?

Www.gocs1.com.

It obviously worked for you. Could you run me through it please?

hey @Shadowmage I’m new to the forums. I used to have cybershaman on my old computer but now i cannot find a working link for the free version. It used to help me out a lot with manifestation and revealing truths. Do u have a working link by any chance?

The website I posted is where I got mine from

really strange,i cant access the page

Please post an introduction and tell us about yourself in the Intro thread here:

It is one of the rules of this forum.

Hello @Shadowmage can you share with me the link to download the software. (Dropbox or Gdrive)
Thanks