Easy, Simple and Powerful Meditation

So, most new members don’t know fully how to maditate, which is okay, since there are some really bad guided meditations out there or maybe they’re new or for whatever reason. Also, maybe some more advanced members need to return to the simple root of it. So, I decided to make this thread and just show you guys a really simple and easy, but powerful meditation.

It can help you if you want to relax, feel the energies around you, summon spirits, soul travel (though you need some extra steps for that), do energy work or even open your astral senses.

An easy meditation technique:

1. Sit in a quiet place, in a comfortable position, wearing comfortable clothes and close your eyes. Make sure that nothing disturbs you.
  2. Feel each part of your body, from toes to head. Focus on it and make sure it’s relaxed completely (this will only take a few seconds once you get used to it).
  3. Try to empty your mind of thoughts, without forcing it though (take a deep breath).
  4. Start counting from 100 to 0.
  5. Start counting again from 30 to 0.
  6. Reach a state of inner emptiness. Stay in that state, don’t force yourself to feel something, just let anything to happen, anything or even nothing is a good result. You may start feeling energies at some point, hearing stuff or even having visions or spirits trying to talk to you later on. Anything is okay. If nothing happens, that’s okay too.

There’s a big chance that thought will be coming to your mind all the time while counting. That’s completely fine, don’t force them. Just watch them as they come and go. Ignore them and continue counting.

Binaural beats do help with meditation, but only once you actually learn how to properly meditate. Else, they won’t be as useful. Also, guided meditations are a thing you could try, they’re not half bad, but very limited.

Also, I should note that there are real many meditation techniques. Mindful meditation, void meditation, etc. Find the one that works for you and practice! If you do that 10 minutes per day, you’ll soon be able to achieve the desired result.

33 Likes

Nice meditation!

As this is meant to be a beginning guide, I was wondering if you could elaborate on a few aspects of the meditation so that everyone understands why the steps are what they are. Some things that seem obvious might not be to a beginner.

Step 3- do you have any suggestions on techniques on how to ‘empty your mind’. This is one of the most important and misunderstood aspects of meditation in general, and the one part that gives newbies the most trouble. Maybe elaborate on the importance of ‘taking a deep breath’ and what it could do with continual work?

Steps 4 and 5. Why are there two counts, and what is the importance of counting in your opinion? Could someone just count from 130 down to 0 instead?

2 Likes

Whenever I try to do the countdown method (100 to 0) I fall asleep because I’m not that disciplined yet lol. I like the breath meditation way where you try to empty your mind and just focus on each breath you take. I ended up meditating for 10 minutes doing that one time and the time went by fast, it’s not forever or anything but sitting still to meditate longer than 15 minutes is hard for me. Anyway I wrote that all to say, thanks for sharing and you’re right, there’s some guided meditations out there that aren’t that helpful so thanks for teaching a simple method

1 Like

I’m glad you found it useful!
Also, you don’t have to meditate for more than 10 minutes if you don’t feel like it. Just open your eyes again once you think you’ve had enough. With practice, you’ll feel that you need to stay in that state longer.
My advice is to not do that while laying down, because you’ll most probably fall asleep. That’s where the traditional meditation stance comes from I guess (or maybe not XD).

@Ryce Yes, you’re correct. I’ll come back to it very soon and explain everything in greater detail.

2 Likes

This is definitely a beginner friendly meditation. So much so, I read it out of a pamphlet while I was in boot camp.

I’m only saying this because you claim to be intimately tied to King Paimon and possess his knowledge I just expect more, or stop claiming to know immense secrets when …this…

A Christian chaplain taught this to me to cope with stress in basic combat training.

Never tried to countdown when meditating ! Although I do it to induce lucid dreams.
Sounds interesting.
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This meditation is mostly for new to magic that have trouble meditating and those who think they are doing things wrong and such. It’s the very basic root of meditation. Of course, meditation can then become something much more advanced.

That’s possible. As I said, it’s the most basic thing in meditation, no matter what you do with it later on (use it for stress relief or for spiritual/magic purposes).

And so? For many people this is something big. I’m sorry if you were expecting me to share with you how to reach the Halls of Amenti, but to some people here, meditation is something they struggle with (and it’s a really basic thing for magi, so it’s important for new people to learn that).

4 Likes

Meditation is a fundemental thing for probably everyone, ever. In whatever way they can find to do it.

For most people in the world, all they can do is go out fishing or they read novels, go for a walk or whatever they can do to find their peace and think about change.

Then some will hit on the idea that maybe a website like this one could help and they will have a thousand questions all bunched up over what and where to actually start or what is even
an acceptable way thet they can do at least something.

Those who don’t yet practice magick or meditation won’t know where to start and won’t know what is a good way for them or what is an acceptable way to do things based on a very limited personal knowledge base.

Even some that have been around here for a while may have skipped a chapter or two in the big book of how to do stuff, or even just not got on so well with what they have tried so far.

I think the title of the thread spells it out well for them and any of us here.
Easy, Simple and Powerful.

Thankfully this site is open to all and not just experts and I say any easy, simple methods that can work or help you are a welcome read.
At least thanks to @Manosman, he has shown some people an easy and acceptable way to try something that may well be available elsewhere but it is here and it’s a good place for it to be and not just stuck in a pamphlet or a website less great than this one.

1 Like

@CovertCreator Thank you very much! I’m glad I can help new people. I do like helping out with these kinds of threads, mostly because I was a beginner once and everything was very hard to understand (though that was really long ago). I try to make things as easy as possible for people to understand and I do plan on updating this method once I fix some irl stuff and I also plan on posting an astral senses guide at some point.

2 Likes

You are welcome @Manosman

Whether someone is new or not I think it helps to see a broad spectrum techniques. For new people finding some of the simplest things can be like a milestone for them. Likewise, someone who has been around the block a few times can look at the same thing and think oops, yeah that little bit of info would work, or even just to recap and see how far they have come along and that’s just as valuable a thing to do because that’s how you guage your improvements in life.

For me personally, I came to a full stop in life recently, an emotional crash that we all have to go through at some points in life and no way could I meditate. Ok, so eventually I found some calming music on youtube that did nothing to help, then found an audio file on my hard drive that did and wondered if I might be ready to try a spell and to prepare myself did @AdamThoth’s Original Void Meditation and boom I was there.

My point is that even though your version at the top of the page is simplistic it still counts as a good technique that is easy to follow and had I not already found and previously had success’s with Adam’s Void technique, I might well have used the countdown version.

Others might find yours instead and like you said, people should try some different ones that work for them and not be concerned how technical or advanced it is. Sometimes we have to start again from the beginning and there is nothing wrong, everything right with your your version.

3 Likes

Ok. i will try this one see what i can get tks Bro.

1 Like