Easy methods for drawing blood?

What are some easy methods to draw a decent amount of blood for ritual work?
I cannot just got hacking at my hands with knives - I use them for work alot.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Lancets. You can run down to your local pharmacy and pick up a pack. But also keep in mind the pain and sacrifice of giving blood is also another part of the ritual

8 Likes

Order a syringe online. You can draw as much as you want within the boundaries of what is medically safe. They make small needles and it’s virtually painless.

4 Likes

I agree with lancets. I got mine off Amazon with plenty of sterile needles.

4 Likes

Ended up buying lancets - works a treat.
Appreciate it.

1 Like

I was going to say, go to drug store, ask doe diabetic lancet and pen, you want the pen! you will be glad you did.

2 Likes

Bar fights is a close third :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, lot of blood drawn that way. And there is a lot of passion involved in the process. That’s always good. The only downside is that there may be confusion regarding who’s blood it is. LOL

1 Like

Makes for good supply with blood sorcery vol 1 and 2.

Diabetic lancets from Ebay. About a pound for 100.

1 Like

Or you could use a sharp knife if you know how to sterilise that.

Yep. That’s the way I do it now. Those little lancets are great and as you pointed out - really affordable. I also like to take 2 aspirin about 2 hours before a ritual if I know I will draw blood. The blood flow becomes much easier and plentiful after taking the aspirin.

2 Likes

I second this. I recommend a syringe if the purpose is for an offering and/or for amplifying the ritual because you can get a lot of blood without harming yourself.

1 Like

Yeah, you take out razor blades and knives and parts all of a sudden begin to fall off. Not good. LOL

1 Like

I cut my leg with a razor blade the other day, and I forgot how they cut through the flesh like a hot knife through butter. It’s perfectly fine though, just went deeper and looked nastier than I expected. Shocked me a little. Definitely only doing that again for something that’s a really big deal. Whatever you do make sure you don’t damage any tendons or nerves, even with syringes you have to be careful.