Easy Energy Work Hack

So I’ve taken a look at my chakras and well, they aren’t pretty. All full of blocks and toxins. I’ve decided to use the practice of Kundalini Yoga and Qi Gong to help strengthen my energy body (and my magickal skills). These practices are great but I’ve found them much more useful when using stolen (vampirized) energy. Let me give you an example. I’ll vampirize someone’s root chakra and then perform yoga and Qi Gong to move that energy throughout the body, eventually bringing it to the base of my spine where the root chakra is. Next, I’ll meditate on healing and clearing my root chakra and tuning it to a proper frequency with the help of the mantra “Lam”. I’m planning on doing this with each chakra, doing one each night. Maybe I’ll record any results that come from having strong and healthy chakras.

8 Likes

How can a person tell how their chakras are doing? I’ve started trying to do maintenance on my own since it seems to be the starting point for many on the forum on their way towards astral senses, ascent, etc. I can’t really “see” them. I think I saw the Throat one and the Third Eye one. Don’t seem to be in bad condition, but struck me as small. Can’t see the others. How does a person develop a diagnostic ability for that work?

1 Like

This is interesting. What happens to the other person’s chakra?

1 Like

@Castalia For me, I sort of remote view my chakras and “feel” them. Another thing that helps is to pay attention to issues in your life that may have a connection to a dirty chakra. It’s a pretty intuitive process, for me anyway. @rin Their chakra becomes somewhat drained and if you continue to do this for let’s say a week, that person may begin to experience health issues or issues in their life pertaining to the missing chakra energy.

3 Likes

Mm I see. So I was going to ask if you could draw from their other chakras, but a lot of “sheeple” I guess you could say, aren’t usually good on the energy levels of the other chakras huh

1 Like

@rin Most people make good cattle. Taking their energy is easy. I try to feed astrally on three to four different people and after I’m done, I cleanse the energy and dispose of toxins in a certain location. If you see someone whom is very energetic and maybe even a little irritating, that’s the ideal target.

3 Likes

Yikes :sweat_smile:… I’m energetic and maybe even a little irritating. Lmao but I’m really glad I saw your post. How much have you taken from someone?

1 Like

I’ve taken enough to cause discoloration in the chakra. I’ve also weakened someone before cursing them and the curse hit them like a pound of bricks.

2 Likes

That’s interesting. Thanks.

1 Like

May i suggest ahrimanic kunda yoga, it works wonders trust me brother.

5 Likes