Easy curses to kill someone?

why would you need a copy of the book? to learn it?

1 Like

Because you need to learn the interpretations of the hexagrams.

2 Likes

oh okok thanks

1 Like

Is there a specific tarot card that I can purchase online? And would i have to purchase a whole tarot kit?

1 Like

Yes, you need to purchase an entire Tarot Deck. I have never encountered individuals selling individual cards. The entire deck is necessary to make use of the Tarot. All 72 of the cards.

I have a Raider-White Tarot, which is perhaps the most popular form of Tarot currently.

1 Like

What i did with mine is looked around online, amazon, etc and just put in tarot decks. You can take a look and see if any jump out at you. I wouldnā€™t recommend the Thoth Tarot for starting out though, but there are plenty of others that are very good.
You donā€™t need any kits. Each deck comes with a small book to help understand the cards and you can look up spreads online. I donā€™t usually buy the books to go with it because i like to read the cards themselves and not just read what someone else feels they are, but you can pick up larger goods for most decks separately.

2 Likes

Look at the art before you get one. Make sure you can actually connect with it

4 Likes

Thanks all. Is there a website I can go to to purchase these things? I went to amazon, couldnā€™t find any

1 Like

Are you sure? I literally just went to Amazon.com and typed in ā€œTarot Deckā€, ā€œPendulumā€, and ā€œI Chingā€ And got plenty of hits.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=tarot+deck&crid=NMR3HIRKJSE4&sprefix=tarot+deck&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_5

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=pendulum&crid=9AA347UR3WVM&sprefixpendulum&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_4

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=i+ching&crid=1RRW9B911DG74&sprefix=i+ching&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_4

Are you sure that youā€™re just really bad at searching things on Amazon.com?

2 Likes

Get this tarot deck, it tells the truth, really well: TAROT ā€” RYAN SHEFFIELD // ARTIST // WRITER // GAME DESIGNER

2 Likes

:joy::joy:iā€™ll take a look, thanks

1 Like

Iā€™ll have a look, thank you

1 Like

is there a difference between scrying using a crystal ball and scrying using a scrying mirror?

2 Likes

Yes and no. It requires different techniques and levels of skin, but ultimately, itā€™s the same result from both. You could also use a bowl full of fire, blood, or water.

2 Likes

I can just make my own scrying mirror with spray paint am i right?

1 Like

i might just been scammed $50 from a website. I was gonna buy The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck and Guidebook from amazon using that money, might need a spell or two to curse the bitch who scam me. Will be reading this thread throughly

1 Like

Yeah, you can make a homemade scrying mirror.

Amazon.com is really good for customer service, if you have a legitimate complaint theyā€™ll give you a full refund. So, if you really were scammed by someone on Amazon, Iā€™d tell Amazon.com about it.

thanksss

1 Like

iā€™ve sent them a complaint, im waiting for them to reply back :smiley:

1 Like