Easy curses to kill someone?

What kind of special abilities does a pendulum possess?

Ties to your emotional state.

The ideomotor effect reads you.

People think that’s a weakness but like I’ve said, questions like “Will I regret X action?” are stronger than “Should I do X action?” because there’s real skin in the game, and “Should I” is so vague as to be difficult to connect to, especially if you have mixed feelings or don’t want to do whatever it is (like, leave a comfy job or whatever).

Read the future emotion though, and you’re on more solid ground again.

3 Likes

@SilenceLover

Sounds really interesting! Great post :smiley:
What do you mean with the fucked up astrally visitors?
Can you see them? Or will they haunt you or suck up your energies?

Why do you have to protect yourself? Could it backfire to you? :smiley:

Really curious!

1 Like

I’m pretty he means protect yourself because the curse is so strong it will trigger the victims own spirits

1 Like

You could be right. It has been a long time since I’ve watched the divination course :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

I would disagree. I’ve gotten good results with mine.

3 Likes

It’s too easy to fool to be useful for any predictive methods. I agree with @Lady_Eva that using as a way to read your own emotions works. But beyond that, it’s too easy to fool to be useful.

if you use it long enough you get the ability to read more than just emotions, I juyst recommend that route for beginners and even later, on occasion. :thinking:

Some tools just don’t work well for some folks though, Tarot is a bit of a weak area with me, it happens.

4 Likes

I’m with @Lady_Eva on this. Just because the pendulum doesn’t work for you @MKUltraMadeMeDoIt doesn’t mean it won’t work for the OP, who is a beginner and why I recommended it to him. As others such as @Fallen_Angel have stated, it is possible to get accurate readings from it; it is a great leaning tool.

2 Likes

Just a little thing about cursing. Like it was already said, I don’t like the you stare at me and so I kill you attitude.
Isn’t it stronger to forgive someone or just ignore the asshole? If I would curse everybody I shout at, during driving, I would have an easily killed a lot of people.

Well we all have different opinions about karma, but when you put in the universe you mostly get it back. A positive attitude brings back positivity. A negative attitude brings back negativity.

In my research in crimes/criminology. In most cases I can almost always link a liquidation to a certain negative action/connection.

3 Likes

If you did have an extreme experience with a perpetrator, then It’s more likely you want revenge, that’s understandable.

2 Likes

I never said that pendulums don’t work for me. I did say that it’s easily manipulated and shouldn’t be trusted. I am able to, using a pendulum, manufacture wrong answers, or answer the same question with different answers. Therefore, I don’t trust it, because I know that anyone can manipulate the answers, it’s an extremely easy skill to learn.

I wouldn’t recommend that anyone use a pendulum. All the forms of divination which utilize the ideometer effect (with the sole exception of the Ouija Board) are completely useless compared to the other methods of divination are out there. Learn one of the clairomantic forms of divination, where you randomize something and read meaning out of what appears, such as Tarot, Runes, and other like systems. And while you’re getting good at it use the I Ching or the Book of Fate in the meanwhile.

Don’t start with a pendulum.

You just haven’t uncoupled your conscious mind from the deeper knowing that gets more accurate answers. :+1:

2 Likes

If all you have against the pendulum is how easy it is to manipulate, then I don’t understand this comment:

The ouija board is one of the easiest method of spirit communication to manipulate. Anyone using it can make it say whatever they want to (if someone using it expects to have the “spirit” demand their soul, that is exactly what they will get), so why is it the exception to your rule against the ideometer effect? Everything you have said about the pendulum applies equally to the ouija board as well, in my experience, so I’m confused why you would exclude it.

Personally, I have had far more accurate readings from a pendulum than I ever have using a ouija board and others have as well.

My point is, magicians the world over have had great success with the pendulum and it is recommended by many as a good learning tool for beginners because of the clarity of its answers. While I absolutely agree that one must move onto the more complex forms of divination, all those you mentioned, including the I-Ching and the Book of Fate require interpretation of the stanzas which takes practice, compared to the simple yes/no of a pendulum, and are most likely beyond most beginners.

Hell, I had to ask @Lady_Eva 's help interpreting a few Book of Fate readings so it is certainly not easier than a pendulum.

2 Likes

Got to agree, Ouija boards are the Worst offenders of the Ideometer effect, why do you think so many think a piece of plastic from Parker Brothers is the devils telephone?

2 Likes

The key is to clear your mind and to not think of what the answer will be.

1 Like

then what divination tool is recommended besides tarot cards??

1 Like

Pendulum, all forms of skrying, i Ching.

1 Like

i Ching??

1 Like