Easier to manifest free things

Ive been working with both the Abundance Sigil from TWF, and well as the planatary Spirit of Jupiter and things are going so smoothly!

One thing that I did notice, is that, I have more success visualizing getting things for free or at a discount, instead of simply receiving money itself.

Everything that I wanted has either come as a gift or “randomly” reduced in half, and this has been going on consistently for two weeks now

So a tip for those having difficulty with money spells, focus more on getting the stuff you want instead for free of the money itself. Sometimes you might have a slight subconscious resentment of money itself (I did and didnt realize it until recently) and that could interfere with the workings.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s been my experience and for exactly that reason! Still working on it, but meanwhile, things are usually easier.

I wholeheartedly agree.I do not have a resentment for money,but I feel so much stronger when I get things for free than if I get the money to buy them.

Interestingly enough,I once did the Devil’s Stone ritual late at night.I was super-tired,and I started visualizing coins but before I could finish the ritual,I couldn’t go on,I was far too tired.

So I called it an unsuccessful ritual that I will try on another occasion.The next day,however,I received massive quantities from two various sources,even though I hadn’t completed the ritual.

Mind you,this is the second time I’ve ever done that ritual.And I’m somewhat proud of the achievement…

Although,every time I work any real money spell,like summoning those Giants,or Ghob,or candle magic,or earth-related spells,I never visualize the money.I visualize the items in question.I get the money,to buy the items,but I don’t use a drive for money as my fuel.

And what’s this I hear about TWF’s Jupiterian sigils?Where can I find them?

4 Likes

[quote=“Arcane, post:3, topic:5141”]I wholeheartedly agree.I do not have a resentment for money,but I feel so much stronger when I get things for free than if I get the money to buy them.

Interestingly enough,I once did the Devil’s Stone ritual late at night.I was super-tired,and I started visualizing coins but before I could finish the ritual,I couldn’t go on,I was far too tired.

So I called it an unsuccessful ritual that I will try on another occasion.The next day,however,I received massive quantities from two various sources,even though I hadn’t completed the ritual.

Mind you,this is the second time I’ve ever done that ritual.And I’m somewhat proud of the achievement…

Although,every time I work any real money spell,like summoning those Giants,or Ghob,or candle magic,or earth-related spells,I never visualize the money.I visualize the items in question.I get the money,to buy the items,but I don’t use a drive for money as my fuel.

And what’s this I hear about TWF’s Jupiterian sigils?Where can I find them?[/quote]

Here:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/abundance-sigil/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/abundance-sigil/[/url]