EA's very Powerful Incantations

Thank you for getting back to me.

Please explain what the flames are and what they are used for.

The 18 Flames are a sort of living cosmic force, that acts as a spiritual catalyst within EA’s order, the OAA. They are used for initiation, empowerment and Ascension.

1 Like

So they are not living beings they are energy , with no personalities somewhat like chi ?

That is my experience, yes.

2 Likes

How does one join this community or has it been disbanded. I need more insight please.

The OAA no longer exists as a physical order.

Uhurrh too bad, I would have to to join

gtjoy_Johansson

Sorry, just seen this (I’m not on here much these days)

Although the order has been disbanded you can go to the ‘courses’ section here on the website and buy the books and video courses on the ‘Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis’ if that is what steams your pudding. It’s a little out dated these days in terms of passing through the realms to becoming a master magician. I would point you instead to the direction of EA’s nine demonic gatekeepers as a good source of black magical initiation. Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis | E.A. Koetting | Become A Living God

1 Like

Thank you

Just curious, can you point out what exactly in the OAA is outdated? Just so I know what parts to avoid, I figure I could still go thru it for the most part, because it seems to have some practical stuff.

1 Like

I simply called the OAA outdated meaning the order is no longer running so many wouldn’t recognise it these days, which is incorrect as you could still practice this mode of initiation and teachings if that’s what you wish to do. I’ve never gone through it myself but I’ve seen the course work for the OAA > it takes you through many stages of learning, which will be demanding and time consuming for the student so you will have to be dedicated to passing each phase to receive its rewards for that particular stage known as the flames, which ‘DarkestKnight’ pointed out above. It is a dedicated rite of passage and should be undertaken in full without leaving out sections as this won’t allow you to obtain all the flames.

This is incorrect. While physically the book is available, new members are always welcome. The Order persists and continues to work esoterically, in the astral. As as mentioned, the Flames are Eternal and so is the Order.

That’s obvious. :slight_smile: There is much more that you can feel that is not written when you put in the work. You have to experience it to understand it.

It is easier said than done: do the work. The community is in the astral, as are many mystery schools.

Commit to yourself as a living god and develop yourself beyond your current limitations. It doesn’t matter what current you use to do this, the Flames is one of many. You can use it as a guide, and many of the tasks in it require you to seek more to fulfil them. What’s important is your ascension.

In a livestream video that is now gone, E.A. said he relinquished the leadership of the Order to the highest Barons. This was part of his release of all chains working, where he was up at 3am in a very raw and personal yet he had the presence of mind to video it as it was important.

If you follow the OAA lessons, you meet your own Baron to guide you at one point, and as far as I know he ones where you call the spirit of E.A. also still work, but it is not a monolith with E.A. at the top in a cult of personality and no one else: he hates the guru concept and build in that it could survive without him, as long as there are those who step up to be there.

After a while as you rise in the ranks you become a Baron. You can be called on spiritually to help those in the lower ranks coming up. You may not have the full skills to feel it, but it will work and people can come and have permission through your participation in the Flames for them to do that.

I wonder if there might once have been another teaching that gave the Masters of the Flames and the Emmisary the instruction on how to best aid the Knights and Barons, but the answers to that are now only for those intermediate adepts who can go within and ask in the astral for themselves.

For myself, as a Baron of the Eleventh Flame, Probationer Master, I am not of a level where I have noticed or would expect such contact, but I do NOT swear oaths lightly, and I will always keep those I swear with every Flame.

I am committed to the covenant. I have never removed the mark. I am sworn to defend my Brothers in the Order, to uphold my role as a coworker with the Eternal Flames and its Emissaries. Any who calls on me as Mulberry of though my magickal name, Tannar’iel through the OAA deserves and gets my regard. As for teaching, the OAS reminds us, “When the Master is ready, the students will come.”

I do not break my promises just because they’re not trendy to talk about in the outer disposable culture of the mundane.

This is my confirmation. And so it is.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you for that confirmation. I understand, and I feel a calling to the OAA so I think I will go through with it. Because i have his 9 originals works grimoires, the OAA being one of them.

1 Like