EA's Soul Traveling Course Question

For anyone using the course, is it normal to struggle so much to get out of body? Part of it, I’m sure, stems from my difficulties with the theta state. I’ve been working with ARVARI’s remote viewing and remote influencing course for more than a year and still can’t have spontaneous experiences, experience the Light, or accurately view anything. I’m constantly using my imagination to build the experiences, defeating the purpose.

If anyone else struggles this way, what did you do to become successful with the Soul Travel course? I’ve been considering trying to use Robert Bruce’s techniques to get out of body and then resume with EA’s course (I haven’t had much luck with Astral Dynamics yet, either), but EA seems to frown on using mind tricks when doing this work.

I am ADHD so I find it much easier to do at night before bed when my mind is quieter and then I don’t have any issues with it. I sometimes find that it helps to have theta wave or trance inducing music on it in the background. There are a ton of videos like that on YouTube. I’m also working through Robert Bruce’s course as well. I also use entheogenic flying ointments (they are legal) sometimes too because the open up different pathways in the mind making astral travel and getting out of the body easier, but its a totally different experience and I don’t think EA or Robert talk about that aspect at all.

4 Likes

I’m currently on section 5, and have difficulty getting completely out as well. Currently, my projections are mostly mental more than anything else.

3 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one! I seem to struggle with visualizing things like my room. I’m under the impression that we’re meant to recreate the room in our minds, but while I’m great at creating fantasy rooms, I can’t remember what the actual rooms in my house look like.

It’s embarrassing, but I can’t recreate them in detail. For example, I know I have a bookshelf, but I can’t recall most of the books on it or where they are. Same with shelves and everything else.

2 Likes

I’ve listened to a lot of them, but they don’t do much for me. I try to avoid practicing at night because I fall asleep almost as soon as I close my eyes. I’ve wondered if I have a kind of narcolepsy before, but it comes and goes.

1 Like

Try working with a spirit to teach you more about astral projection .

3 Likes

My astral senses aren’t open. Soul travel, I’m hoping, will give me a way to communicate. That’s why I bought EA’s course, so I don’t have to rely on spirits.

3 Likes

You have to awaken the senses before you can travel , a spirit will make this quite easy .

1 Like

I think I’ll respectfully disagree, otherwise EA’s course would come with a prerequisite, as would Robert Bruce’s, Eckankar, and any other course that teaches it without any interest in occult matters. A lot of people who think spirits are evil and refuse to have anything to do with them still manage to leave the body.

1 Like

I’ve always had strong visual recall. I was the person when I worked in a library or retail stores where I could be like X book/product is in the third row, left side, three shelves down, between Y and Z, it’s red with black text etc. I’m also an artist so that may help with visualization to some extent.

Once you have the visual recall, you can start working on tactile recall. In this exercise, I was soul traveling to my Lilith statue. I know the weight when I pick it up, the dimensions, what it feels like, where and how I would be sitting in order to project there.

2 Likes

Cool. I actually have fairly good tactile recall, just very poor visual skills.

1 Like

It takes time and practice. I learned a lot in my perfuming training on how to perceive an aroma in concrete terms like what color is it? Is it hot or cold? What sound does it make? Is it a piece of music or a song etc. it teaches you ways of thinking and seeing things that are not necessary concrete and tangible.

2 Likes

It’s up to you bro , positive spirits are the way to go for me , but practice and self improvement are also great ideas .

2 Likes

@DungeonMaster One thing I haven’t tried yet, but that might be useful (though you have mentioned you don’t want to rely on spirits) is to open the seal of Thalos, a spirit from Kingdoms of Flame who teaches the arts of projection, before practice.

4 Likes

Thanks. I mostly don’t rely on them due to past failures when working with them. Without any way to communicate, it makes it difficult. If Thalos can help without the need for communication, I will definitely try it.

2 Likes

The soul travel thing is diffrent then Astral projection in the way you see things. With projection, you don’t have to imagine whats in front of you - its already there, vivid as real life. Soul travel on the other hand, after what i have researched - is imagining everything you see before you “see” it.
If i am wrong, please tell me why

1 Like

It sounds like you’re describing remote viewing. I could be wrong, but this is my understanding:

Remote viewing: Seeing things through time and space through your mind’s eye.

Astral projection: Leaving your body to experience the lower astral realms, or, as Robert Bruce puts it, the real-time zone.

Soul travel: Leaving your body and exploring realms beyond the astral plane.

5 Likes

Yes, sure. But in E.A’s course on soul travel, he goes on about that we should “imagine” everything, So how are we really in those realms if we are just making it up in our minds?
Therefore i astral project instead, because the world is vivid and don’t need me to be imagining it to be able to see it

2 Likes

That seems to be his method of getting outside of his body. I would prefer soul travel to astral projection because of the possibilities it presents, but getting out of my body is tricky.

1 Like

I think remote viewing and soul travel can work together. I know I’ve blended the two together at times.

2 Likes