EA's offer to those who purchased The Anthology of Sorcrery

I just saw EA’s video where he states that anyone who bought The Anthology can sign up for a ritual he’s performing next month involving Lucifer.
I didn’t see this in the catalog on the site so I was wondering if someone could tell me how to sign up.

Thanks
MK

I saw a link for it on the YouTube video info.

Thanks man! I found it.
Don’t think I’ll be getting it though as it costs $800 lol

after I bought the book it sent me to the link I clicked order thinking it was for the book. lol I cant offord to lose 1 whole paycheck. but it would be awesome if I had the ritual. luckly I got it straitened out. but now I cant help but wonder of all the excitement and mystery I could have had on accident.

Yeah if I had the money I would definently go for it but unfortunately I just spent my last $750 on catching up on bills.
If I had heard of this before I paid everything off I would probably be sitting in the dark and taking cold showers lol

Unfortunetly its all about having enough money to do things. I wonder when this will end?

Where’s the link? Bought the anthology yesterday, but didn’t have time to listen to the video…

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:5, topic:3410”]Yeah if I had the money I would definently go for it but unfortunately I just spent my last $750 on catching up on bills.
If I had heard of this before I paid everything off I would probably be sitting in the dark and taking cold showers lol[/quote]

why don’t you just Evoke Lucifer yourself though?..

You can evoke, were someone like me would find the offer
useful since I can’t evoke.

The link is right here:

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/lucifer/

He also says he will be channeling you your own personal servitor spirit.

Just because someone can evoke and/or communicate with spirits doesn’t mean that you get every result you ask for.

There’s more to it than just coming into contact.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:10, topic:3410”]Just because someone can evoke and/or communicate with spirits doesn’t mean that you get every result you ask for.

There’s more to it than just coming into contact.[/quote]
I know what you mean I wish I could offord this booster pckg lol. im new at evoking but its coming along fast.

I’ve found that one of my main problems is that I don’t bring enough emotion to the ritual.
I’ve been approaching evocation in a rather emotionless state which leaves me with nothing to release towards the outcome.
I’m going to try and fix it by going into ritual as soon as whatever emotions involved hit their peak.

In other words if I’m stressed because of financial issues I’ll perform the ritual as soon as I start feeling anxious and worried about money.
Hopefully it’ll bring me better results.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:12, topic:3410”]I’ve found that one of my main problems is that I don’t bring enough emotion to the ritual.
I’ve been approaching evocation in a rather emotionless state which leaves me with nothing to release towards the outcome.
I’m going to try and fix it by going into ritual as soon as whatever emotions involved hit their peak.

In other words if I’m stressed because of financial issues I’ll perform the ritual as soon as I start feeling anxious and worried about money.
Hopefully it’ll bring me better results.[/quote]

maybe you should listen to some hardcore music to get you
motivated.

remeber the name - fort minor.

Makes me feel powerful lol.

When you end it.

I seen this and thought about it I’m a stubborn person tho that likes to accomplish things on there own with acquired knowledge. So far from what I’ve read this book is solid gold tho :wink:

Yeah I’m pretty stoked to start working out of this book.
Sounds like a powerhouse of a grimoire!