EA's most recent video with Asbjorn Torval

This video was awesome first and foremost. It’s just great. It talks about things that I’ve felt this year and mirrors all of the feelings that I have regarding the Norse Gods and Vitki path. I literally can’t wait for more of the Viking content. This is what I’m being pulled to in force. Anyone else here as tickled as I am to see this video?

Yes, the video was awesome I would be cool if Asbjorn posted on BALG forums.
He should join us here, he has a great mind and he seems like a good person.

I have never thought about working with the Norse gods before … but now that I’ve seen this …

[quote=“DeathWish, post:2, topic:9232”]Yes, the video was awesome I would be cool if Asbjorn posted on BALG forums.
He should join us here, he has a great mind and he seems like a good person.

I have never thought about working with the Norse gods before … but now that I’ve seen this …[/quote] Maybe he’ll have a Q+A session like Asenath.

So is it indicated anywhere what the relation of the video course is to the grimoire?

If you look norse magick is listed under both.

I think he’s in a fb group called the brother hood pof qayin ran by sbq himself

Well I am here now :smiley:

1 Like

Too bad some of the others don’t come down off the high horse to hang with the little people. :wink:

I myself can’t wait to see what the Norse pantheon is truly about, I’ve been interested in it for awhile but didn’t know much about it and then here comes somebody with all the knowledge I need. Can’t wait for December

There are quite a few people on here that work extensively with the Norse pantheon and practice what they called Viking Magic. You can always post a question and ask for help.

But in regards to the opening post, I really enjoyed the video. I work exclusively with the Norse pantheon now, and have for many years now. Seeing how the experiences of others are so similar to my own is always very reassuring, I’m sure a lot of us have the Am I Living in a Dream World moments. When other people experience the same thing as you it reaffirms that you’re not crazy. Or if you are crazy, at least you’re crazy with other people.

Got to have a little crazy, makes the world a little brighter.

1 Like