Earthling Notes

Just some place to post rambles and assorted interests, goals, poetry or songs. If anything inspires or clicks with you all, feel free to note me right here! I welcome comments and a little gab now and then.

:ram: :tropical_fish: :shell: :butterfly: :maple_leaf: :fox_face: :racehorse: :hedgehog:

Well, I’m sure I’d like to try my hand at making some homemade wine sometime! (sooner the better) I know it only takes 3 ingredients to make and all you really need is grape juice from anywhere, sugar and yeast. That is it. BUT I think Mead would be even easier to make and less watching involved, etc… So here is a video on how to make the mead from the 17th century, no less. It could be incorporated into any celebration or ritual, as well as everyday uses! mmmhmmm…

1 Like

This inspired me to make my own circle, for me, this would be for daily devotional rituals, meditation/prayer, or perhaps holiday workings, not really for spells… as I’m a more into nature and maintaining some form of spiritual practice outside religion. That may be included eventually as well. Anyway, I’m crocheting my circle! It will be light blue with some glass and wood beads sprinkled(attached as i crochet it) evenly around. I think it will look nice and be practical to promote a state of meditation easily. Also to help add in directions in order to have some protocols in mind as I do whatever I do. I’ll post a pic of it once it is finished.

Deep Peace of the Running waves to you… all.
:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::fish::snail:

1 Like

Question of my Day! (Thorsday) :heart_eyes:

Why are the Norse Goddesses separate from the Aesir and Vanir gods?? I found out they are called the Ásynjur!!

Violets in May?

I have a ton of violet growing in my backyard lawn. I feel pulled to do something with all that violet love going on! lol hmmm any ideas for me people??
I have a couple ideas, like gathering a bunch or two equal to a large handful or more. Wonder if it is safe to make tea from wild violets? I’ll have to look up stuff like this maybe… although I have this old book, title of “Herbs & Things, Jeanne Rose’s Herbal: A compendium of practical and exotic herbal lore, illustrated by Michael S. Moore”. It is out of print, from 1981. Wow, this is an oldie but goodie I need to reconnect to the knowledge within this tome. Well, this is a start anyways.

:cherry_blossom: :tulip::cherry_blossom: :seedling: :cherry_blossom::tulip::herb::cherry_blossom:

Herbs and Things

Currently working with the Merkaba in my art work. I’m going to explore designs incorporating this sacred geometry… also reading more about this in depth. Very interesting energy concepts! When I’ve finished my art I’ll probably post some of it here!

2 Likes

Well the crochet idea is a bust so I made a 9 ft. long strand with knots and wood beads at four points around it in order to keep track of the 4 directions of North-South-East-West. No other knots used for this circle. It is just a long thick string made from some blue plastic coated non natural thread. It is about 1/3" diameter thickness. Meh. I may make a better one from some jute I have around, if I can find that again. I’m so disorganized and living with 3 other people things tend to get misplaced a lot. lol
:prayer_beads: :bell: :triangular_ruler::capricorn:

1 Like

Okay this morning I was in a tizzy, especially awful when you’re half awake, not really looking forward to the day etc… Pfftt. Tomorrow is my last day for jury duty, yessss!! But it will be an all day-er. Blah. At least we get lunch on the … court. :smiley:
:carrot::cucumber::broccoli::mushroom::cheese::green_salad:

2 Likes

I beg pardon for my outburst here. I’m really not that skeptical and when emotions run amok things go awry everywhere, it seems. I apologize for my lack of faith and finger pointing. I Understand now… please forgive. I really love this forum, too. Honestly do. :heart_eyes_cat:

:prayer_beads: :pray: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Reposting linkage to the Northern Traditions Shamanism page > path of meditation

Off to meditate now… :bowing_woman:

1 Like

Didn’t last long but am feeling inspired to enhance my spiritual practices by including people in my daily routines for prayer or whatever, and am willing to meditate and or pray for folks here as well as those I know in real life. i’m making an official prayer list now for personal use, all good intents only. I don’t do black magick in other words. If I had a problem that needed something severe done it would not be handled via magick in any case! For me this is the wisest choice. At most I’d do some safe banishing, with loving intentions no matter if friend or foe. Just so you all know.
\\ :hedgehog::hedgehog::hedgehog::hedgehog:// | \\ :owl::owl::owl::owl: // | \\ :white_flower::white_flower::white_flower::white_flower: //

\\Ondar//

Not much going on in my mundane or magickal world today. I made a bird repellent whirligig thingy and staked it in the ground in the backyard but I doubt the blackbirds will notice. As long as they don’t dive at me like they did today I’ll be all good. I sprayed the trees in my yard with watered down tea tree oil so hope they will hate the smell and stop pestering me whenever I go out there. We have 4 large trees they love to hang out in. UGH. Redwing blackbirds, they are aggressive pests. They need to be in a swamp which is their natural habitat. Somehow they are nesting in a neighbors yard due to too much overgrowth of bushes. I hope they divebomb them instead now.

Man, I swear the xtian religions have way too many rules to follow and not following in proper order gets you culled or whatever. I’m leaning towards just being eclectic and making no commitments per any religions. Gosh, the crazy rules that can get you in trouble are not worth the trouble!!

I’m not going all xtian or anything, nope, but I feel free to evoke any spirit be it formerly human or not and just watch my arse in the process and make stronger protections like asking for merkaba from Metatron. I did that. So far so good with protection. Although today through me for a weird loop. :roll_eyes::persevere::hushed:

1 Like

Feeling ill, stomach is upset for 2 days, can’t eat but if I don’t I feel even worse. I’m picking at the food yet gaining weight or just not losing the extra pounds? I dunno, no magick today, can’t muster the energy. My allergies aren’t helping any.

Don’t want to add my laundry list of complaints here so that is enough. Time to get clean inside and out, spirit and body and house. Amen. :fire::droplet::rainbow:

1 Like

Heh, I’m training my pesty Redwing blackbirds to stay away by clapping when I see them next door squawking from the roof vent pipe top. Today I only had to clap once and he left. The squirrels are another problem, takes more than one clap but keep doing it till they leave the property. They are tearing up our oak tree!! Love making nests with the oak leaves, the little buggers! Don’t need magick so far. Animals, I feel, are capable of learning where their territory ends which is at my fence. And no squawking! I clap when they do that at me too. Lol. Worked.

Just decided to put my Merkaba on this piece of driftwood and scan it today. I realize scanning isn’t a good idea but I have no camera atm. The light with the lid open like that makes it blurry and uneven shading. Oh well. First time making my own wand. I may also paint the rest of it then spray with clear paint to seal and prevent tempura paint from running if it gets wet etc… I’m happy enough with it. It is of course for protection. :wink:

Alright I found this fun link to Norse Astrology aka Runeology. Just post here as I’m not sure any would really want to use it but, who knows.
Runic Astrology…

Wish I had an idea how to finish my merkabah wand… but the wood is too dry I’m afraid it will crack someday. Eh!!

Learning new Zentangles and putting them in my sketch book for future reference all day along, doing this… erm. I’m so done! (for now lol)

What a blah blah blaaaaah day it has been. I am just so bored or something? No, I know what the problem is but am not putting that laundry in this journal. Nope.

Communications and Feedback! I’d like some but don’t know where to post this right now.

Communications include v2k? Maybe but not sure about that. also feeling like I was being watched lately and someone wants me to join their collective or something but I need a reading or maybe I’ll do my own. I don’t know for sure what is going on, but as far as communications I’m in the dark there. I know a lot of things, but spiritual things I was never taught any in my youth too much. People tried here and there. BUT family was torn apart too much or too many times for me to have continuity in these matters. Oh well. Deep subject. I’m not stupid, just lack certain knowledge I guess. I’m a lone wolf , so to speak. (not by choice really) I’m so used to being alone I can’t go there. Don’t know how to operate in a pack situation kinda thing. I like team sports but that is a whole other category, not relevant to that I suppose, yet it is similar. I don’t dwell on it that much till today.

I don’t know what to think, no basis or frame of reference from my parents at all, they didn’t have spiritual lives and yet one survived a lot longer than the other one, the one who had no religion lived longer. Weird. I dunno. It is a black hole in my life. No religion.

C’est le vie. :roll_eyes: :spider_web::bug::fog::new_moon:

1 Like