Earl Halphas, empire building for fun...and maybe profit

I began working with Earl Halphas earlier in the year on a recreational project that I really want to succeed. I kept my petition short and clear. The response was immediate and I had to scramble to deal with how much success I had. Fast forward a few months and as part of my ongoing work with the Earl, I’ve promised to catalog major events and successes here. I apologize if I’m a bit vague with detail, but you’ll get the picture.

I’m working to both bring people to this group and continue to build stronger bonds between them with a culture that will help the organization last. This organization competes with others and started with about 7 dedicated people. Here are the highlights of what has happened so far.

• The first petition grew the dedicated group from 7 to 19 in less than six hours. I have never seen anything like it and it was fantastic. It’s not just numbers either. These were people that came with experience and skill.
  • Those nineteen people produced a victory that was monumental. They walked in and in four days executed the plan I had put out flawlessly.
  • I came across resources over those first four days that constantly gave me the perspective and information I needed to lead these people well.
  • This cycle has repeated three times and we’ve grown to 73 people which presents its own challenges, but again, the right people, information and resources constantly appear.
  • I’ve done everything I can to take the opportunities presented. I’ve challenged myself to learn and grow. I’ve focused on creating an environment that people can learn and thrive in and I’ve pushed decision making to our senior leadership team.

At this point I’m working with the Earl on expanding my vision of what this could be. My evocations have become intense as my mind literally races at points after epiphanies that clearly aren’t things I’ve been thinking about. I’m trying to keep up at this point and it’s like being strapped to a rocket in all the best ways.

After getting a new vision and new plan sorted, I’m going to work with him on building a business. Sorry if this sounds a bit mundane, but the power of what’s happened is so fast and persistent, I have to keep myself from just being in awe of it.

More to come…

Hail Earl Halphas!

10 Likes

Not at all :slightly_smiling_face:
Edit: looks damn solid to me. Keep it up!

3 Likes

Steady growth continues. As with all organizations, especially those that attract aggressive personalities, there was recently some people that seemed to want to just ruin all the good things happening. While Earl Halphas has brought about some amazing changes, I didn’t want to just rely on him to “fix” the issues.

I did an evocation and meditation with the intent of asking for the knowledge/power to deal with it myself. I brought good bourbon which seemed appropriate. Over the next hour I sat quietly and did my best to be receptive. I felt confidence immediately (while meditating…no whiskey yet!) and as I let my mind relax I began to think through connections and motivations. This was no doubt me trying to work it out. After about 15 minutes, it dawned on me that I didn’t have to do anything at all. All the information that the Earl had put in front of me while I scrambled to build this thing had helped me create something resilient beyond any single personality. Negative behavior simply would be rejected by the organization as it was obviously not “authentic” to the soul of the system. That seemed like the right time to pour the bourbon. There is so much to learn here…

3 Likes

There is ALWAYS that one person that won’t let you have nice things, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Even when you give them what they say they want…

3 Likes

Blessings of whatever kind are appropriate for you.
May your success continue as long as you choose it to.

1 Like

They’ll always have new things they want :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just a quick update. Further evocations have brought additional insight and confidence. While it’s not something I work with anymore, I just uncovered an old box of books on complex systems theory. There were interesting but simple things that I came across. The first is that systems with fully dyadic connections between nodes are resilient. Not like steel, but like water. If connections are broken, the system self organizes to continue to exist and do whatever it exists to do. As an organization is built, there are many ways to structure for efficiency. You can have operations researchers plan things out to the smallest detail. Your organization is thus “efficient”. That doesn’t mean when you actually start doing shit, the wonderful system you’ve built will survive reality. So when it comes to building organizations, those organizations that focus on culture draw more than simple binary connections between people and all the elements of the organization and environment. To keep this short culture promotes resiliency and self organization. These are interesting rabbit holes to head down, but what’s impressing me is how the things Earl Halphas has brought together for me effortlessly support resiliency. He’s said to build towers. I don’t think the towers are made of stone…

2 Likes

They are made out of earthquake resistant architecture techniques :grinning:

I think that this is a really underestimated factor and I can see how my current company slowly but steady fails because of the lack of culture between people (it even promotes the lack as something to strive for).

1 Like

Over the weekend I began to craft a petition to ask for the Earl’s assistance in expanding a portion of my current business. I always go through a little work to craft a pointed petition so that I’m clear about what I’m after and can summon the right emotion behind the words to communicate better with the spirit. I must be on to something as I’ve already had new client calls and I don’t plan on doing the evocation later today. So I’ll just go ahead and start thanking Earl Halphas now…since we’re doing the “time isn’t linear” thing this week… Thank you Earl Halphas. I love the smell of victory in the morning…

2 Likes

Smells like money

1 Like

Yep! The kind that can change things…we’ll see how it works out :crossed_fingers:t4::metal:t4:

1 Like

I wish you the best of success!

1 Like

Back to the original point for asking for help from Halphas. Apparently the devil went down to Georgia…but Earl Halphas sure helped us have a great Saturday there full of the very best expressions of ohana. I know that’s not really a thing here on BALG but Halphas will bring success and the very best organizations will be made up of people that have that great connection to each other. I’m super grateful for the Earl’s intervention and even more great ful for the people that he’s bringing to me. It’s a fantastic example of self organization and somehow a group expressing animal level instincts to achieve and grow. Even the challenges produced greater connection and showed the flexibility and resilience that makes the group strong. Hail Halphas!

3 Likes