Ear Ringing

I don’t know if it’s just me but my ears ring really loud when a spirit is nearby. It sounds like a static radio at extremely high frequencies. When I was younger I went to several doctors in regards to my ear ringing, but they said there was nothing wrong with my ears.

3 Likes

My ears Alo ring pretty loud all of a sudden when there around using it oviouse what I said to trigger them just haven’t been able to break through yet and understand. One time I asked my higherself what’s the wisest thing you could tell me right now then when he spoke trying to force me to hear I seen his voice red and felt pressure on my ears with a loud humming while he started to force me to speak the words out loud like my throat and mouth started moving all on there own but the words didn’t form out.

1 Like

So your ringing is more of an all the time when near them not just when they speak? Must be insane when they actually try to make you hear them, I typically have some ringing all the time so it makes since that I’m just hearing there basic energy vibration like how out say it effects you.
I asked the spirits around me to change what basic element they were vibing with to see if it would change how much ringing I have and it instantly had less to go after asking so definitely worth a go for you.

1 Like

What I know is that, the higher the ring, the higher the entity. The lower the ringing, the lower the entity.

4 Likes

What if it is just a Tinnitus

1 Like

I’ve been to over 20 doctors in relations to my ears, all of them said there’s nothing wrong with me. My ears have rung so bad that it has paralyzed me from moving.

I feel like they try to communicate with me through the ringing but i don’t know what they’re trying to say.

1 Like

I always hear that high frequency sound out of nowhere. It is not that loud but it is notable. It comes and goes…

It’s like a high frequency mixed in with static. Sometimes my ears start to ring, stop. I become “deaf” in both ears. Then the hearing comes back with a transitional pop to the right of my ear where the loud ringing continues. Does that happen to you?

@Briizxy

Not that way. Just this high frequency sound. Coming from time to time randomly.

Sir?

@Briizxy

Ooops sorry about this. Just wanted to be kind. Yeah you are right. I edited my original post.

It could be… Just ask. Protect yourself though… They’re tricksters everywhere these days.

1 Like

It’s ok, I’m not a man lol :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Briizxy Yeah ok should have checked.before replying.