EA Koetting's Youtube Videos

Are the videos in EA Koetting’s Youtube channel the only ones there since his channel has been taken down?

Yes, that is correct. We don’t have any new updates here, I’m afraid.

3 Likes

Actually, there is a certain Lithuanian dude who has apparently reuploaded some of the content to Youtube (most likely without a proper legal agreement with BALG). I won’t mention the channel name or post a link, of course. Also, feel free to delete this, if it’s against the rules to mention things of this nature. I won’t do it again. :innocent:

Anyway, my understanding is at least some of the videos were either attribution (CC-BY) or public domain.

Still haven’t heard from E.A. Koetting?

He posted an update and a new YouTube channel and it too was take down. So his post is now closed but if you search here and look in EA you will see the update.

@Angelb1083 I just got off work and am tired so I’m not getting the WA short form’s meaning while reading your reply. Do you mind long forming it please (also I might not be the only one to not get it so please in case newbs read too and aren’t up on all the short form letter a abbreviations).

Anyway here ya go.

If there’s a new site it will be beyond obvious because Timothy will make a banner advertisement here in BLAG, and you won’t be able to miss it.

Topic closed. Please stop asking us when we don’t know any more than you do.