EA Koetting on Judaism, Christianity & Islam

One of EA Koettings’ latest videos, ‘Why Summon “Evil” Demons Like Satan And Astaroth?’, is quite interesting 'cause it echoes a lot of what I had been saying. Some implied I was being “too harsh” on those religions, when EA’s words are even harsher than what I expressed on forums.

Here’s the video and a partial transcript of thereof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpcooaOasi8

“Judaism, Christianity & Islam promote rape and murder.”

“You do know that they basically took the Gods of other civilizations and perverted them, and called them demons, right? You do know that the oldest religions on this Earth worshiped Gods that Christianity, and Judaism, and Islam later perverted to look like they were demons.”

On the Old Testament: "So, when you go to a place where there are people that are not amongst your tribe, kill them, even the children… And kill every woman who’s had sex. Every woman that hasn’t had sex, well, she can be your slave that you can then rape her. This is vile. You say that demons are the fathers of rape, and molestation, and child abuse… No! No, no. Judaism, Christianity & Islam promote rape and murder.

Christianity, Judaism and Islam demand that we kill people that work on the Sabbath, that we kill teenagers who drink too much, to enslave people of other nations or other races, to beat your slaves. It commands us to oppress women, to kill homosexuals, to kill people who’ve had sex outside of marriage… To kill witches, to kill children. Conquer the cities and take them virgins, women and slaves, and to kill all the little babies. That is sickness, and that has noting to do with my religion, has nothing to do with my spirituality. What I’m teaching people is how to free themselves from this kind of gross, disgusting pedophiliatic perversion."

“This is god. Once again, this is the god of Judaism, Islam and Christianity. These are three plagues that have come upon this Earth, and the three plagues that need to be eliminated, obliterated from the face of this Earth in order for us to finally starting peace and sanity.”

On Jesus Christ and the New Testament: “I’m not doing away with the Old Testament. I’m just adding to it. […] So, he was… Jesus was saying to his disciples that because they’re not murdering their children who disobey them… That they’re not living the Law. Disgusting! […] This isn’t my God. These aren’t entities that I speak with and that I work with. No, the entities that I work with are telling me to seek after beauty, to enhance my life, to help others free themselves from the shackles of this kind of tyranny.”

“They’re not demons of pedophiles, and rapists, and murderers. You know, that’s Jehovah. That’s Allah. That’s Jesus Christ. You need to go to those gods. You need to go to worship one those gods and show them their sins. But don’t come to me, telling me that I am worshiping or allying myself with those entities, and that I’m guiding people into any kind trouble. Because what I’m doing is I’m educating. I am shining a light on a subject that has been so confused and so hidden and kept secret…”

“If you wanna look at evil, if you wanna see the face of evil, read the Bible. If you wanna hear evil words, read the Bible. If you wanna do evil things, then be a follower of the Bible.”

“You say demons are being responsible for murder, rape and pedophilia, and we see more murder go on in the name of those three pestilent religions than ever came out of Paganism. We see every single case of mass pedophilia that’s going on comes out of Christianity. We see that those three religions make women as second, third, fourth class citizens, property, objects. Throughout the entire Bible, a woman is going to be put to death for being raped… For being raped! That’s disgusting! No, no… My Gods, the Gods that I commune with, the Gods that I revere, revere women, revere women as goddesses that create life, something I can’t do. My Gods, the Gods that I commune with, know that woman is sacred, and treat her as such.” - EA Koetting

6 Likes

Lolz, let us review some of the demons he introduced in his kingdoms of flame grimoire:

Ladilok- ‘’ Ladilok views mortal women as slaves and as
playthings for spirits and men both. It is therefore her
pleasure to enslave any woman on the behalf of the Sorcerer,
to do with as he commands. She will ensnare the thoughts
and deepest feelings of any woman desired with incredible
ease.’’

Adakamon - ‘‘Adakamon is the Lord of all murder, war, rape and
bloodshed. He is the Grand Demon of misery and suffering.’’

1 Like

[quote=“rd166, post:2, topic:4846”]Lolz, let us review some of the demons he introduced in his kingdoms of flame grimoire:

ease.’’

bloodshed. He is the Grand Demon of misery and suffering.’’[/quote]
A “review” is mostly based on personal experience, which doesn’t have to appeal to the masses. You know that, right? Have you experienced them both entities you referring to? If so, did they lived up to the Christian/Jewish/Islamic myths of said entities? They probably could, if you entitled them as such, and it’s the easiest way for them to do so. But that doesn’t mean it’s who they are.

Sure, there are “demonologist” out there, but few of them have the practical experience and most of them seems to have a religious degree to their titles, which makes it pretty biased when they’re talking about different “demons” out there.

Do you believe in those descriptions about those “demons”?

3 Likes

[quote=“rd166, post:2, topic:4846”]Lolz, let us review some of the demons he introduced in his kingdoms of flame grimoire:

ease.’’

bloodshed. He is the Grand Demon of misery and suffering.’’[/quote]

Ladilok sounds great.

1 Like

My simple point which was obviously missed, is that it is unfair to try and portray demons as harmless little creatures who are human loving, all while putting down Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. I understand and appreciate the accusations E.K makes against the God of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, but I find it strange to put angelic halos around the heads of demons, especially if this is being done by a person who in his numerous works of literature has attested to the very evil nature of demons. For example in evoking eternity, it was written on page 43:

‘‘A’arab Zarak is identified as the imbalanced Sephirah
of Netzach, and is translated as “The Raven of
Dispersion.” The demons of A’arab Zarak are often
seen in their manifestations as ravens with the heads
of demons. Their control is ironically over lack of
control. When Netzach is in perfect harmony with
Hod, intelligence and passion unite to propagate
harmony and to provide a continuous flow of Divine
Love into the lower worlds. When they are not
balanced, A’arab Zarak and all of its demons reign
over unbridled lust, greed, and jealousy, which can
result in the crimes of rape, theft, and murder. The
Arch-Demon ruling over A’arab Zarak is Baal.’’

So,just because there is a lot of dirt on Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, it doesn’t mean that demons( the traditional enemies of these religions) are wonderful beings who have no involvement in acts of evil. It is a fact, which E.A himself admitted in his literature, that demons do indeed drive humans to rape, kill and steal, e.t.c… The backward nature of the Abrahamic faiths does not exonerate demons from any blame whatsoever.
I just find it strange why i am now hearing of demons as wonderful,honorable beings who encourage respect for women, life, e.t.c.

3 Likes

The main problem with christianity etc. Is that they mask their “evils” as reasonable punishment, where the demons just openly do it and own it and don’t claim it’s “the right thing to do”.

4 Likes

From my POV the difference is that no-one’s ever been burned, imprisoned, hung or ostracised for failing to summon/worship Ladilock and whatever, whereas religion has been in the past (and with the Islamic fundies, is once again) a life or death kind of deal for a lot of people.

You have the moral right to choose whether or not to work with demons, but tens of millions of people over the past 2 milennia haven’t had that right when it came to religion.

Religion passes itself off as the most complete moral authority out there, so the conscience of the people raised under it is likely to be contaminated by that, which is why so many reports of interviews with ISIS fighters report, with some bemusement, that they’re pleasant, intelligent, and even quite funny people - not monsters.

But their conscience has been hacked or replaced by the doctrines of a literal interpretation of the Koran, in which crucifixion and beheading are morally correct.

If you summon a demon to violate someone else’s free will, the full moral baggage for that falls to you; for a religious person, if you’re taking slaves from conquered nations, you could easily believe you’re doing it as a righteous act in the name of your god, and the fact that they’re unbelievers makes them fair game.

People can have their behaviour drastically changed by what they feel they’ve been given permission to do by an authority: you’ve probably heard about the Stanford Prison Experiment and the Milgram Experiment and they clearly and unequivocally showed that people will act like total shits to other people when they feel they have authority backing that action up, and despite never having acted that way in the past.

When you live under a religion based on a book that sanctions atrocities, you’re in that same situation, and even if your conscience complains, the fact many people around you think this is right and good, and the encouragement of your peers and holy men, make it a different situation to someone debating whether or not to call a demon to help override someone else’s free will.

That’s my personal take on the issue itself, as someone who has many of the same criticisms to make of those religions; what E.A. actually thinks on it, maybe you can chuck that into the Q&A forum or something.

3 Likes

I can verify from my personal experience that Yaweh and Allah at least are not the nicest guys, Yaweh especially. Yaweh’s true face is more like some hp lovecraft monster then what people think he is. The god of the new testiment is not the same guy as either of them and I have not yet met him so I can’t speak for or against him.

1 Like

The Book of Job in particular always made me think of Yahweh as some kind of ‘eldritch abomination’.

The other night I had a very strange vision (if you’re reading this, Orismen, it’s part of the one I told you a bit of) that at one point featured what I considered to be a (the?) Demiurge. This is not a belief I would necessarily ascribe to, or anything I give much thought to as being super-practically-important to be honest, but it’s true I’ve had fascinated research-binges on different Gnostic beliefs and what I think was an attempt to make Christianity noble and beautiful through infusion of Classical ideas.

But to the point, if there is one, this Demiurge-like figure for whom the name ‘Yaldabaoth’ popped into my head appeared kind of like the ‘Bearded White Old Testament God’ stereotype, but with the sunken, decayed features of a corpse, and animated with the most terrible wrath at the evidence in the bigger scene that the cosmos was being shaped in massive ways by powers other than his own.

I really don’t give much thought to the monotheistic conceptions of ‘God’, so this thing came kinda out of the blue, but the way this deity appeared was just so appropriate.

I’ll wrap up the novel now lol, just thought that was a pretty cool insight, defectron.

1 Like

I’ve seen much the same, and I’ve seen it underlying certain things, including some I’ve scried from the internet.

Suffice to say this informs a lot of my choices, and the wider work I do in line with the prophecy I got years ago that these religions must fall, their covenants smashed and defiled and their name disgraced if this world is going to survive as anything other than a prison-planet for humans (who are meant to ascend as gods) kept instead in shackles of ignorance and fear, sending all their power to these… things.

History even shows a precedent for this, that’s it’s the way they gained power – the first act of the monotheists was to smash all idols of the other gods, trying to obliterate their forms and names, and then they turned to doing the same to US; all monotheistic faiths place a heavy emphasis on equality among the mass of their followers, not a healthy “openness of opportunity” kind of equality, but enforced down to hairstyle, clothing, names that can be used, and making sure they all think the same and act the same, even have sex in the same approved ways!

They all carry laws about the extent to which women must be covered too – covered and secluded, or rendered neutral in gender (I personally count communism as the same idea with different manifestations, but the hatred of the occult and any personal spirituality or freedom of conscience was the same) so that no single human may be individually distinguished from the others.

Wouldn’t want them thinking they might be something special, after all…

The signs are looking good, so, keep on with whatever you’re doing, that’s also my most recent, erm, informnation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think the work of people like Alvin Boyd Kuhn and others suggests very strongly that the original Christianity was somebody’s gutsy attempt to bring the Graeco-Egyptian occultism of the aristocracy to the lower classes. The theme I notice recurring over and over is that occult schools get infiltrated and turned into devotional religions. The texts get obliterated through adaptation or outright replaced. Not many people realize, for example, that Yoga used to be sorcery and (often extremely) black magic, not postures and meditation. There’s an entire library of pre-religious Hinduism that is carefully obscured and ignored - like all the passages in Psalms that clearly and reverently talk about temples and altars to other gods being right next to Jehovah’s.

I think being able to privately appreciate and revere the substantive (magical) core of these religions is essential to combat the tendency to negative fixations, which only empower the shitty people even more. That DOESN’T mean you have to learn all about it or embrace it in any way, just be like an artist who can see the quality and construction of a work outside his own area of concentration. And I do say privately - there’s no point in trying to explain what the Christos is or how Jesus comes from Oanes/Dagon, etc. Pearls before swine, right?

1 Like

As I see it, the concept of these three religions is based upon three distinctive categories:
Control
Manipulation
Fear
And as a part of these categories, it branches out in different misguided interpretations that benefits the few, such as cult leaders with an agenda to make their followers do their biddings. The literal followers is, as I see it, a part of these categories, because the interpretations of what they read and “learn” is carved in stones and that’s make it harder to see things with a different point of view. I had a discussion with a literal Christian once, and I’ve got the impression that what he said, was not his own thoughts of things. To experience that, was pretty sad.

The Norse, Egyptian, Greek, Mesopotamia and other older cultures before the “big three” took over, seems to share similar deities but with different names. And some of the stories in the older religions, is a straight copy/paste to the old and new testament, with a “demonic twist” in it. The similarities is there, but the difference is that the new religions is individually misinterpreted which makes extremism an easy solution. Christianity is so spread with different branches such as Catholics, Orthodox, Lutherans, Angelicans and Baptist. All of these branches have different views, interpretations and “rules” that coerce with eachother. Despite that diversity - which doesn’t make sense to me - they share the basic of their “beliefs”.

Does that mean that the more branches a religion gets, the more split it becomes and in the end it can become weaker and vanished?

It is said that the veil between worlds is becoming weaker and weaker as the days pass by. I have that impression that the old gods and goddesses is getting the attention they once had, again.

2 Likes

[quote=“Sultitan_Itan, post:11, topic:4846”]I think the work of people like Alvin Boyd Kuhn and others suggests very strongly that the original Christianity was somebody’s gutsy attempt to bring the Graeco-Egyptian occultism of the aristocracy to the lower classes.

… And I do say privately - there’s no point in trying to explain what the Christos is or how Jesus comes from Oanes/Dagon, etc. Pearls before swine, right?[/quote]

Well, I’ve heard of all this but I judge stuff by its effects, and if they couldn’t somehow foresee how this would turn out, either they should have kept their mouths shut and kept their mysteries mysterious, or maybe they were being “hacked” or manipulated at some higher level?

It doesn’t speak very well for their arcane knowledge that they couldn’t do this.

This could be equally true of anyone here, for sure, but the fact is if you set out to change the world, you should at least try to find out how that’s going to work in the long run.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:4846”]Religion passes itself off as the most complete moral authority out there, so the conscience of the people raised under it is likely to be contaminated by that, which is why so many reports of interviews with ISIS fighters report, with some bemusement, that they’re pleasant, intelligent, and even quite funny people - not monsters.

But their conscience has been hacked or replaced by the doctrines of a literal interpretation of the Koran, in which crucifixion and beheading are morally correct.[/quote]

True, but those Islamic State jihadists, for instance, still aren’t innocent.

ISIS execute 13 football fans by firing squad for watching Iraq play Jordan on TV in Islamist-controlled Mosul
ISIS soldiers executed 13 teenage boys for watching the Asian Cup
The teens were rounded up and executed in public using machine guns
Their ‘crimes’ were read out on loudspeaker in the street in Mosul, Iraq
Their parents are too afraid to collect their bodies, local activists report
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2917071/ISIS-execute-13-football-fans-firing-squad-watching-Iraq-play-Jordan-TV-Islamist-controlled-Mosul.html

Now, where does it say in the Koran to kill people over football? There was no such thing as TV and football when the Koran was written.

U.N. Report: Islamic State Has Buried Children Alive
"Just when you thought Islamic State could be no crueler, a United Nations report charges that the extremist group has buried children alive, crucified some and beheaded others."
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/02/05/u-n-report-islamic-state-has-buried-children-alive/

Where does it say in the Koran to slaughter children in such fashion? Yes, such religions are largely to blame for condoning atrocities in so-called “holy books”, but such evil-doers themselves add a lot to it, and deep down, they must know they’re wrong.

I recently watched a horrific video that showed Nigerian men being murdered by Boko Haram jihadists, then thrown over a bridge, the river then turning red. Why were they murdered? For refusing to join Boko Haram. This proves human good can prevail.

Would you rape somebody just because ten of your peers are doing so? That’s the Islamic State line of (mis)conduct, and at then of the day, they’ve all had a choice to do it or not and they’ve done it.

That’s why I still hold all such individuals guilty as Hell, them and their extremistic religion.

By the way, the most appropriate term for Islamic State killings is murder, not executions. There is nothing legal or lawful in all such massacres.

execution ˌɛksɪˈkjuʃən:
a putting to death as in accordance with a legally imposed sentence
to put to death as in accordance with a legally imposed sentence
http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/american/execution

And now, to corroborate EA’s words, some verses from the Koran:

[i]047.004
SHAKIR: So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favor or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates. That (shall be so); and if Allah had pleased He would certainly have exacted what is due from them, but that He may try some of you by means of others; and (as for) those who are slain in the way of Allah, He will by no means allow their deeds to perish.

YUSUFALI: But how (will it be) when the angels take their souls at death, and smite their faces and their backs?
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/047-qmt.php

YUSUFALI: Remember He covered you with a sort of drowsiness, to give you calm as from Himself, and he caused rain to descend on you from heaven, to clean you therewith, to remove from you the stain of Satan, to strengthen your hearts, and to plant your feet firmly therewith.

YUSUFALI: Remember Satan made their (sinful) acts seem alluring to them, and said: “No one among men can overcome you this day, while I am near to you”: But when the two forces came in sight of each other, he turned on his heels, and said: “Lo! I am clear of you; lo! I see what ye see not; Lo! I fear Allah: for Allah is strict in punishment.”

SHAKIR: When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/008-qmt.php[/i]

Who’s the repulsive, evil one; Satan or Allah?

1 Like

Satanists don’t have a very good track record when it comes to children, either.

You really want to argue which group or sect’s infliction of terror and/or slavery is “worse” than any other’s? It’s a totally pointless argument. It’s the behavior that counts, not the label they wear or the god they claim to serve.

2 Likes

Whether he ‘introduced’ them or not- really does not matter.

One thing i really appreciate about being able to read just about all he has written, is to see and what him Grow; Evolve; Experiance, and BECOME.

What I cannot do is decry where he was- or what he may have been, as his process of Becoming; requires far more broad of a search than I could ever do.

I totally back everything he said, and am thankful for it.

Now- thanks to you; I am now reminded of some more Entities I may use to cleanse the earth of filth.

Thanks

Lolz, let us review some of the demons he introduced in his kingdoms of flame grimoire:

ease.’’

bloodshed. He is the Grand Demon of misery and suffering.’’
[/quote]

1 Like

Yeah, that IMO is another religion that’s trying so hard being the opposite of the big 3 that it basically becomes a parody copy of them.

You really want to argue which group or sect's infliction of terror and/or slavery is "worse" than any other's? It's a totally pointless argument. It's the behavior that counts, not the label they wear or the god they claim to serve.

My personal view is sects and religions mandate behaviour though (hello Milgram), and we need to evolve to a point where we can construct liveable ethics that extend beyond “what’s good for me is good enough” or alternatively taking all guidelines from a book.

That’s why I’m opposed to all religions, I mean the stuff in Hindu scripture is used as a mandate for caste and gender repression, apathy towards the suffering of animals and the poor, etc.

That’s not the same as saying all religious people are automatically bad evil zombie robots - they’re obviously not, I know and care about people who are religious and trying to do their best to make sense of the world and the (inevitable) contradictions in what they’re taught.

I personally don’t have all the answers on this but I do think something major’s got to change to prevent never-ending replays of the same patterns of repression by well-meaning sincere people who are caught up in a dream of heaven and end up surrendering their conscience to a book.

JMO.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this is the right thread to post about this, but there is person that has a growing interest in Judaism and it would be pity to see her convert to this religion.
Is there any Magickal work that could be done to make her loose interest in this religion?

3 Likes

Show her this.

3 Likes

used to be able to find it by typing in ‘jewish ritual murder’ but the originals have been removed from youtube and can only be found under different titles

2 Likes