EA Koetting E-Books

E.A had released all seven of his books as E-Books on the Official BaLG site. Only 99 bucks! Of course I bought it because a single one of his books nowadays go for thousands!

Note to EA: Sorry if you were going to make this an official announcement; I couldn’t resist!

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:1, topic:2226”]E.A had released all seven of his books as E-Books on the Official BaLG site. Only 99 bucks! Of course I bought it because a single one of his books nowadays go for thousands!

Note to EA: Sorry if you were going to make this an official announcement; I couldn’t resist![/quote]

Are you sure this wasn’t someone on eBay?

Just kidding

Also in B4 shitstorm.

Hah I saw that one on Ebay for like 25 bucks. This one ain’t scanned, it’s legit like the becomealivinggod ebook.

Hmmm…did not EA mention a while back that those who purchased the Complete Works would be able to get the e-books for free?

Yes, how do we get it?

[quote=“taokua”]I would guess an email-msg would be sent to those that purchased hardcopy-CWs,
–and as the Ebk offer wasn’t yet officially announced… once they do that (beyond uploading the info on the server), then they would do that
(ie give them a bit), asking why it wasn’t all completed, when not officially announced…

although it was announced date, on the website, so could have been anticipated.

… I wondered why the organization decided to release the Ebks on the same day as Robert Bruce’s Kundalini Rising program… if they are responding they are busy all at once (and prior business as well), but that should have been planned-for. Not sure if there was a reason for it, but maybe it will come-together.[/quote]

Oh so kundilini is finnally out eh? I’ll have to check that one out.

We’ve reformatted the eBooks for easy readability. And also corrected sigils and artwork.

If I buy these I will be getting them printed and bound for ritual use as the originals I have are either too valuable or too bulky to be practical in ritual.
That's OK.

Copyright includes permission to print for personal study.

Free downloads are available to owners of the physical Complete Works by request at the help desk

would you consider making the ebooks available in EPUB and MOBI format as well?

This is completely awesome, because now my collection of knowledge on EA’s work will finally be complete. The only book I’ve been missing and haven’t read is The Book of Azazel. I can’t wait till payday!!!

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:1, topic:2226”]E.A had released all seven of his books as E-Books on the Official BaLG site. Only 99 bucks! Of course I bought it because a single one of his books nowadays go for thousands!

Note to EA: Sorry if you were going to make this an official announcement; I couldn’t resist![/quote]

Hi all,

Yeah, I just bought it as well, as I had promised to do so before.
Excellent price for all of the seven books. Thanks E.A.!!

If you’re wondering why the Kundalini was released on the same day is probably because Timothy also does Robert’s Astral Dynamics site as well.

This has been a godsend! I purchased them 2 days ago for a meesley 100 and am getting migraines from reading for 2 straight days. Big thanks to EA for making these available. I bought the BOA from eBay for 100 and that’s the cheapest book I could find, some were in the thousands!
Much Thanks!

Just purchased the complete works as a little Christmas gift for myself. Made backups and made copies for my kindle…thank you to BALG…On the Kindle they look great. the OCR is crisp with text and artwork. Great job in the conversion and formatting process.

Just a quick note about converting these beauties unto EPUB and/or MOBI format for Kindle, if so desired.

I was about to email Tim on this issue to see if it was permissible but found my answer on the purchase page.

There are many “online” converting websites which, as far as I am concerned, are a tad dubious. Maybe im paranoid but keep in mind that if you upload a copy to a server what happens to the copy?.

In that regards I found a good open source application called “Calibre”. It’s an ebook manager/reader/converter, and everything else you can throw at it.

I have been playing around with it this afternoon with some decent results. If interested the link is below. I Converted Works of Darkness with ease. You can even create your own cover art for the conversion if so desired.

Calibre

I’m totally gonna buy it even though reading from a screen is way harder for me than a physical paper copy.

Print it or save it to a flash drive and let staples or Office Depot or whatever print and bind it for you.