EA is our generations Aleister Crowley

I think EA is an amazing magician. He has so much knowledge on many occult subjects and has mastered many aspects and is still fairly young. BALG is an occult Renaissance and is providing easily accessible information to magicians through their courses, books, and videos. EA is arguably the most accessible black magician of the 21st century. I think he is the next step up from Aleister Crowley if you ask me and BALG is an amazing tool and learning resource. What do you think? Will we look back at EA as a remarkably effective teacher and magician, our generation’s Aleister Crowley?

6 Likes

EA is actually more like the anti-Crowley. he delivers the information UNCODED. the art of magic has always been covered up by useless bullshit for years. guys like Crowley deliberately fucked up the science in order to keep the message hidden.

but hiding the sciences was more than likely necessary to keep the church off the asses of magicians.(they were hunting our kind for over 1500 years at the point Crowley made his books)

8 Likes

I think he is an about average magician, in terms of power. Sure, the BALG movement is a brave act, but “amazing” is a bit of a stretch.

He has so much knowledge on many occult subjects and has mastered many aspects and is still fairly young.

Proficiency =/= mastery.

I knew a true “master” sorcerer before he disappeared, he could unlock doors with a thought. Imagine, apprenticing under someone who, as you pull up to the house, their door unlocks and swings open as you approach.

It was even more prevalent when I used to help him with his groceries, as he tended to buy enough food for months at a time. The door would swing open and closed, unlocking and locking itself, in accordance with our positions.

He also once made the water that came out of his sink turn into pig’s blood. That was an “amazing” magician, and let’s be honest here if I or EA knew how to do these things we would be selling the techniques.

BALG is an occult Renaissance and is providing easily accessible information to magicians through their courses, books, and videos. EA is arguably the most accessible black magician of the 21st century.

Regarding his accessibility, I agree.

I think he is the next step up from Aleister Crowley if you ask me and BALG is an amazing tool and learning resource.

Accessibility is the opposite of Crowley, he hid a great number of things in his works while EA’s are more on the surface. EA is at least one, and I’d wager more than that, step below Crowley.

What do you think? Will we look back at EA as a remarkably effective teacher and magician, our generation's Aleister Crowley?

EA will be the equivalent of the gateway to Crowley. A stepping stone.

But he is not this generation’s Crowley. Time should see successive magicians grow in power, and EA has yet to come within the threshold of trumping The Beast.

3 Likes

[quote=“Velotak, post:3, topic:8853”]Proficiency =/= mastery.

I knew a true “master” sorcerer before he disappeared, he could unlock doors with a thought. Imagine, apprenticing under someone who, as you pull up to the house, their door unlocks and swings open as you approach.[/quote]

You are serious? And you are sure about this?
Like this wasn’t a trick and you are sure you aren’t delusional?

Forgive me if I am coming across the wrong way, I have respect for you.
I am just asking and trying to be objective, keep in mind that I am not as far down the road as you and hence haven’t experienced things you have.
Which is why I ask.

[quote=“DeathWish, post:4, topic:8853”]You are serious? And you are sure about this?
Like this wasn’t a trick and you are sure you aren’t delusional?[/quote]

The first time he performed this, he let me check the door for any contraptions. There was nothing external, and he even emptied his pockets to show that he had nothing in his hands or any sort of control mechanism. He stood in his living room, palms open and outstretched to the sky, staring me in the face, as he opened and shut the door, unlocking and locking it, three times. Then I turned around and witnessed it, and when I turned back to him he was in the exact same position.

I don’t know how someone could make a door move like that, even with contraptions.

Forgive me if I am coming across the wrong way, I have respect for you. I am just asking and trying to be objective, keep in mind that I am not as far down the road as you and hence haven't experienced things you have. Which is why I ask.

I don’t blame you, I understand that it sounds crazy. The most telekinetic success I ever had was knocking over a metal chair, but I’ve come nowhere near my old master’s skill.

Another fun story about him was the fourth time I came to visit him, the door wasn’t open and I knocked. There was no response, so I looked through the window, and at his four-seated dining room table were four exact copies of himself, or rather three copies and him, all engaged in heated discussion about… something. The only way I could tell that they were copies is that they all possessed different voices, one was my teacher, another was a deep grumble, another spoke in high whines, and another sounded like it was perpetually yawning.

As I tried to make sense of what was happening, I happened to blink, and suddenly there was only one man at the table, and the door swung open.

2 Likes

Is EA this generations Aleister Crowley? Hmm I think i’m going to have to wait 70 years after EAs death to see what his real impact on magick and society end up being to answer that question. That or get off my lazy ass and do some divinations to see right now…nah, i’ll wait. :wink:

4 Likes

I think he is an about average magician, in terms of power. Sure, the BALG movement is a brave act, but “amazing” is a bit of a stretch.

He has so much knowledge on many occult subjects and has mastered many aspects and is still fairly young.

Proficiency =/= mastery.

I knew a true “master” sorcerer before he disappeared, he could unlock doors with a thought. Imagine, apprenticing under someone who, as you pull up to the house, their door unlocks and swings open as you approach.

It was even more prevalent when I used to help him with his groceries, as he tended to buy enough food for months at a time. The door would swing open and closed, unlocking and locking itself, in accordance with our positions.

He also once made the water that came out of his sink turn into pig’s blood. That was an “amazing” magician, and let’s be honest here if I or EA knew how to do these things we would be selling the techniques.

BALG is an occult Renaissance and is providing easily accessible information to magicians through their courses, books, and videos. EA is arguably the most accessible black magician of the 21st century.

Regarding his accessibility, I agree.

I think he is the next step up from Aleister Crowley if you ask me and BALG is an amazing tool and learning resource.

Accessibility is the opposite of Crowley, he hid a great number of things in his works while EA’s are more on the surface. EA is at least one, and I’d wager more than that, step below Crowley.

What do you think? Will we look back at EA as a remarkably effective teacher and magician, our generation's Aleister Crowley?

EA will be the equivalent of the gateway to Crowley. A stepping stone.

But he is not this generation’s Crowley. Time should see successive magicians grow in power, and EA has yet to come within the threshold of trumping The Beast.[/quote]
The power of the human mind is far more than most are willing to believe, I have video footage of what I can do and even done it right in front of people but with so many stage magicians doing tricks it makes my little toothpicks and coin TK seem like not much of an accomplished feat. But the difference is I’m real and the stage magician is fake.

2 Likes

Velotak-What did the guy do to make money?

I asked him that once, because he never seemed to go to work. He said he was an “investor”. What he invested in, he would not say.

1 Like

Do you think he’s dead?

I would wager not, if his “hints” were any sort of indication of his strength he may have become extra-dimensional for all I know.

1 Like

while he has power, im afraid i disagree, due to crowleys reputation vs. his. my reasons have always been the same veiws as above.

As or more influential over time if they continue to thrive - probably quantitively different since everyone and their dog now blogs about magick, openly shares spells, and offers paid-for work and sigil-printed t-shirts, in a way that was unthinkable in Crowley’s lifetime, and for millenia prior to that.

BALG is important as a whole according to my spirits, and has the potential to be a genuinely pivotal part of the ascent and evolution of humanity through their mass outreach and making everything beginner-friendly, and Crowley couldn’t achieve that (because of the era he was in) so again, apples and oranges really but in no way is either inferior.

IMO. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The spirits I work with also have communicated that to me.
Although the spirits I am close with are also close with Koetting (King Paimon, Azazel.)

This has turned into a good discussion.

1 Like

Why does E.A. have to be our generations anyone (insert famous magicians name here)? Can’t he just be himself? I havent read much of Crowley’s work, but I do have a huge respect for him,because he accomplished so much while having so little to work with in his time. He basically rediscoverd a lot of stuff if I understand correctly. On the other hand, E.A. is trying to make magickal knowledge easily accessible to anyone that wants to study it, while using not only conventional methods, but by also taking advantage of the technological advancements of our times (video courses and stuff). In my opinion, this is a huge step forward. So, I think they are both unique in their own way and I honestly cant see much use in comparing them.

2 Likes

i also do happen to agree with the above. just saying

1 Like

[quote=“thodoris1008, post:16, topic:8853”]Why does E.A. have to be our generations anyone (insert famous magicians name here)? Can’t he just be himself? I havent read much of Crowley’s work, but I do have a huge respect for him,because he accomplished so much while having so little to work with in his time. He basically rediscoverd a lot of stuff if I understand correctly. On the other hand, E.A. is trying to make magickal knowledge easily accessible to anyone that wants to study it, while using not only conventional methods, but by also taking advantage of the technological advancements of our times (video courses and stuff). In my opinion, this is a huge step forward. So, I think they are both unique in their own way and I honestly cant see much use in comparing them.[/quote] Wow that really put things into perspective.

1 Like

I hope not. Crowley had a reprobate mind and was most likely a child molester. I expect better things from Eric.

1 Like

@FraterMagni I disagree. To call EA our generations Aleister Crowley takes away from the fact that as far as I am concerned he is a far better sorcerer than Aleister Crowley ever was.

5 Likes