EA incantation of Summoning All Magickal powers

I was wondering if the incantation of Summoning All Magickal Powers. Is tied to a specific type current or spirits such as the infernals? Because as far I know this incantation is in the Demonic langue.

1 Like

It’s actually tied to the 18 Flames of the OAA, not the Infernal.

In the OAA Discourses, EA calls it the Flame chant (this was before it was released to the public as the “summoning of all magical powers”).

4 Likes

What is the chant?

1 Like

It’s this one:

6 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, I just read a similar comment you made in another post. Prior to opening this thread. I thought let me first use the search function.
Every since you mentioned the OAA a while back I am interested in the course. I am planning to buy it next month in June.

If one has done an initiation rite and is told to only work with that particular current, because of the assimilation process. Can that person use this incantation of OAA? I would think not, but I am not sure. Maybe you can share some light on this subject.

Btw: You told me it would be wise to deepening the trance state by going in and out of it. Does that only count for Theta to Beta. Or also for Theta to Alpha? Because if it also applies to Theta-Alpha I can adjust the software. I read that the entrainment process is around 1Hz per minute. If I can cut 8 minutes by doing that, It will cause that I have more fractionation stages per hour.

1 Like

It should be from beta to theta. Your goal is to go in and out of trance at will so you don’t want to stop at Alpha, which is a state of deep relaxation, because it is still trance. However, in the beginning, you most likely will not get all the way out into beta before dropping again.

In my opinion, you could ,as the chant is pretty much neutral, but just to be safe, I would double check with whoever told you to only work with one particular current first.

1 Like