E A's pentagram

I am watching EA’s Drug addiction q&a, and noticed his Pentagram pendant; I have been looking for a Exactly 2 inch sterling of stainless steel pentagram pendant. As a result of not being able to find an EXACTLY 2 inch Sterling or Stainless Pentagram pendant i am going to have to have one made.

2 Inches  , please don't ~~~~~~~~
  I am wondering where he got his pendant, or did he have it made .

Thanks

You may need to have one custom made. I wanted one that size a few years back and could not find one. I just checked the usual sites that I order my candles, resin incense and stuff from and the biggest ones they had were 1.25" at all 3 sites. I did some research and came to the conclusion that I would have to order one to be custom made, looks like you will have to too. Start searching google for some silversmiths or custom made sterling silver necklaces and see if you can find any sites that do custom necklaces. I found one a while back that will make you any size pendant, any type or length of chain, any metal (sterling, stainless, copper, bronze, etc.) and in any design. They said they did not discriminate against those wanting religious based symbology.

I have already forgotten the name of the site but I’m sure if you search around you could find it or one like it. I did not bookmark it because the cheapest custom they could do was like around $45 plus s/h and tax. So I figured a 2" pentagram would probably cost me $75 to $120 and I can’t spend that kind of money right now on a necklace. But look for silversmiths that do customs, they don’t need any molds to make you a pendant they can create it by hand.

I was admiring the one on the wall with those gorgeous skulls, but anyway I have a friend who’s a wizard (of the ordinary kind) for sourcing stuff, he does it for TV-show stylists and all sorts, and me of course - can I sic him onto the case and let you know what he finds?

He’s cool with magick and stuff, I can get him to e-mail me as soon as he spots something. He’s kind of obsessive (like me) so I know he’ll be into it, I have some ace google-fu, but he’s the go-to guy for eBay, the more obscure the more he likes it. :slight_smile:

Please feel free to do so Your Highness! Found a guy who will make me one for $110, sterling silver; but if someone can find me one cheaper- so much the better.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:6084”]I was admiring the one on the wall with those gorgeous skulls, but anyway I have a friend who’s a wizard (of the ordinary kind) for sourcing stuff, he does it for TV-show stylists and all sorts, and me of course - can I sic him onto the case and let you know what he finds?

He’s cool with magick and stuff, I can get him to e-mail me as soon as he spots something. He’s kind of obsessive (like me) so I know he’ll be into it, I have some ace google-fu, but he’s the go-to guy for eBay, the more obscure the more he likes it. :)[/quote]

That’s a decent price - get the estimnated weight, silver’s gone up in price per gram/ounce, so look it up online on the market and then factor in his work etc.

But my gut feeling is, he’s not ripping you off there at all, try asking him if he’ll offset any old silver you don’t need that’s 925 pure/hallmarked, against it maybe? Maybe say to him, quote me your labour, then price of materials, and can I chuck in a load of scrap silver (old rings and stuff, even broken earrings and chains) and you scoop 25% off that as profit too?

I’m a natural born hustler and this might not work for you or him, but that price is reasonable IMO and if some of his costs are the metal itself, then you may be able to provide your own? :slight_smile:

Silver is currently around $14.75 per ounce, give or take.

Price is not as important as quality- and depending on the person- Power charging and enfusing, all worth adding up };)>

That’s a decent price - get the estimnated weight, silver’s gone up in price per gram/ounce, so look it up online on the market and then factor in his work etc.

But my gut feeling is, he’s not ripping you off there at all, try asking him if he’ll offset any old silver you don’t need that’s 925 pure/hallmarked, against it maybe? Maybe say to him, quote me your labour, then price of materials, and can I chuck in a load of scrap silver (old rings and stuff, even broken earrings and chains) and you scoop 25% off that as profit too?

I’m a natural born hustler and this might not work for you or him, but that price is reasonable IMO and if some of his costs are the metal itself, then you may be able to provide your own? :)[/quote]