E.A.s Lucifer evocation/King Paimon

Has anyone watched it and tried receiving the name of the demon to help assist? Let me tell you my story

I did, and King Paimon answered oddly enough from there I asked for the means of financial prosperity, even did a spell I read on here from Lucifer he asked for blood in exchange. This was a few days ago however, yesterday we had a gas line fire and we’re lucky enough to be alive and our property saved along with a bunch of other annoyances that occurred that day. Can’t stay at the house for some time though. However I also got one job interview offered from an employer that recently rejected me and one other potential Interview. Along with the possibility of putting all the financial burden of repairs on someone who may be responsible. I tried talking to King Paimon and he said it’s time to move up. I’m left baffled but trusting this demon.

2 Likes

When the King says it’s time to go, it’s time to go.

3 Likes

Update: I have abandoned king Paimon on this the situation seems to be progressively getting worse. When confronted he said he seeks to destroy me. I have banished him from my presence and now am trying to salvage the situation.

4 Likes

Why does he want to destroy you. You must have done something really disrespectful to him. King Paimon is a really nice and amazing king. What did you do to get to his bad side? Do you address him as king? And in which way have you talked to him? I mean, was it respectful enough?

4 Likes

Yes I used his title and was respectful but he didn’t elaborate.

1 Like

Are you sure it was king Paimon? If you are sure about it then you should summon him. Talking with great respect apologise to him and then ask him why he is angry with you so that you can correct your mistake. Bow to him for greater respect. He is a noble spirit and very helpful. Perhaps you did something wrong in the past or in a previous lifetime. Everything counts. You won’t be able to know unless you ask him

2 Likes

He identified as King Paimon asked for blood in return I did so, after things got worse he claimed it was his attention to destroy me

1 Like

I thought that king Paimon prefered wine. But I guess blood is also good. He probably was king Paimon. But you should ask him why he is angry, because he surely has some reason

2 Likes

Unless it was another disguising themselves as him however for now I have no intentions on talking to him. Perhaps someone in tune with him can ask for me, if so kind? But otherwise bigger fish to fry for right now

1 Like

I will ask him next time I call him

1 Like

Thanks

2 Likes

That’s unusual, for a spirit to ask for blood directly after meeting you for the first time. I would say it’s a parasitic spirit/imposter.

Bowing does nothing.

3 Likes

I thought the same thing. King Paimon doesn’t ask for blood. But I was talking with himna few minutes ago. He said he was really angry with you. I told him a few things and we agreed that if you call him and apologise, he will forgive you. Or at least that’s what I thought. With my low astral senses, the converstarion sometimes gets cut for a second or two. But that’s the idea. We didn’t get into much details though. It was simply a matter to discuss

1 Like

If I have a parasite tailing me still than I can’t seem to shake it I’ve done the lesser banishing several times, consecrated water around the house and smudging.

If it’s King Paimon he’s holding some mysterious grudge because he won’t say why he’s pissed.

1 Like

Hi Mapachtli

Were you able to shake it ?

1 Like

Never did we are one now

Interesting reply. Do you mean you are one with King Paimon now @Mapachtli or am I reading that wrong?

1 Like

You and the parasite that is?

1 Like

Wasn’t King Paimon

Feel free to scan me if you want a taste

1 Like