E.A.'s latest video - Angels as Egregores?!?!

[quote=“Illustrious, post:20, topic:4366”]Lol, does it really matter in practical application if I ‘believe’ Angels to be egregores or otherwise?

Give yourself a clap for holding superior beliefs! It doesn’t matter if it’s completely superfluous eh?[/quote]

I dont need clap, If I need that I would be trolling with you for ages…
really, I dont care…

[quote=“korgon, post:21, topic:4366”]I dont need clap, If I need that I would be trolling with you for ages…
really, I dont care…[/quote]

Hey folks, nobody’s going to troll anyone on here or I shall have to start showing the non-fluffy side of things.

Let’s keep this about magick and not personalities or scoring points - take any personal stuff to PM, or just accept that views differ and you’d probably disagree with your own self from five years in the past - or five years in the future.

Thank you.

Why only human awareness. I believe they are outside forces

1 Like

Hiya OP! This isn’t accurate, like a previous poster mentioned angels and demons are very similar beings, with the primary difference IME being demons are more human in consciousness while angels are more robotic or maniacal- demons can care about you the way a human person does in a similar timeframe, but angels take a lot longer to ‘warm up’ to someone in a way that isn’t included in their original directives; they aren’t human-like or even close, those are just faces we paint on otherwise formless forces. Time doesn’t flow in a straight line, that’s a silly way of thinking, especially when you consider that everything can be fed by prayer, worship, and/or belief. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2014 thread… just saying.:smiley:

2 Likes

Idk this sounds pretty human, though I don’t think this is true either xD Demons and angels are pretty similar in how they warm up to people/humans, and how it’s based on the individual. Of course some angels, demons, and humans are not easy to gain the trust of.

1 Like