E.A.'s Full Seminar On The Forbidden Rituals Of Haitian Vodoun

thats funny, i did come here after a while and my comments apear in different places . there are missing questions what i answered and actually i never commented on this thread ever… thats look a bit weird to me. so, again guys. pray to lwa, meditate, make contact but dont think lwas are owning you something, yes, they can teach you a lot and bring you a lot. but they dont answer just any call and again they dont own you anything! and if you have some experiences then you know that if you will call into darkness- someone will answer. but it surelly dont need to be lwas. aproach these beings with respect, you dont need to be hell scared about bad bad spirits and if you wanna go further find yourself a teacher and take time to know them. dont just jump on first hougan or manbo who will talk to you. real shit takes time and lot of work. and vodou is a long path, hard one but its worth it. .and yeah, sometimes things go wrong, yep shit happens to anyone, but mesye grandchemin why it would make me think i go wrong path?since you say you are initiated houngan you should know what is going on , why it goes on, and how to make it right again! so you can contact me and we can change passwords and our stuff and i will gladly se who you are.

You were either born with Voodoo sprits or your not. We all have spirits that we are born with that protect and guide us. Some people arent meant for voodoo. Just like some people arent meant to be scratched into Palo Mayombe. These are seriouse energies that if your not meant to handle you dont put into your head.Be careful what ever you choose because once you do a ceremony you cant undo it. You hear alot about people getting iniated into Ocha {Santeria} That have the wrong Orisha put into there head. I know a guy that was crowned the wrong Orisha and his life is always up and down he has no stability. I dont know much about Voodoo. But I think that it might be the same way. What works for her or him probably wont work for you. I like voodoo cause Chicks that speak French are hot. I’ve just been exposed to 21 divisions not Hatian Voodoo.

Is there a way to download this video and others that are here for free?
For example, can you set this video up where it is now with download access?

If you use Firefox as a browser there are a TON of add-ons that will download videos from YT, I have to do this because a lot of the time pour connection speeds where I live won’t allow for easy streaming of content.

Get Firefox then search for something like download youtube firefox and that should bring up a lot of options. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Also, the Internet Archive can be used to upload videos and such.

If EA made a promise to the Houngan then I am assuming it was the Loa that wanted this promise.
If the Loa want EA to publish this material in it’s entirety and free from literary diversions, then he has no more obligation to any promise he made to the Houngan. The Loa themselves and especially Legba have apparently released him from this promise.
So it seems he is free to do as he wishes concerning this subject.
Sounds good to me.
Thanks to the Loa for that.

EA my brother i have found something for your Vodoun current you may very much well you may like see what you think keep well.