E.A.'s Full Seminar On The Forbidden Rituals Of Haitian Vodoun

The Forbidden Rituals Of Haitian Vodoun - Full Seminar
E.A. reveals the secret rituals of the Left Hand of Haitian Vodoun, voodoo, and the Petro disciples to the Occult Club at Dixie State College.

I was camping on facebook for this.

Thanks Timothy for posting that up :slight_smile:

Thanks Timothy, thereā€™s another on to go on the favorites list.

thank you e.a. i think its simply awsome that you freely put out so much information for free. and thank you Timothy for posting this.

This was great, I learned a great deal about this suject

Dixie State College has to be the coolest college in the world!

Thanks for this!!!

Did anyone read the comments on YouTube lol. Everyone was so hung up on the whole ā€œout of Africaā€ theory, that everyone forgot about the fact that EA gave an awesome in-depth presentation on an ancient system of magick that hardly any westerners know anything aboutā€¦Dickheads. In a two hour presentation thatā€™s all they took away from it, talk about casting pearls before the swine. Lol.

Anyway EA, that was a very enlightening lecture on Haitian Voudoun. I knew nothing about it until I watched it. Itā€™s a ā€œmust seeā€ for those who think they want to dabble in such an incredibly powerful current of magick, or to be more precise, a way of life.

To followon what Ryan wrote- I find interesting how on many forums people will not only respond and then rant about one part, but as on the comments on YouTube for this video, I wonder how many actually even watched it. -just read the comment and flew off on that tangent.

Many forum remarks are someone reading-hearing one concept and then half-a-sec reaction, vs a measured-absorbtion/consideration/response  (let alone hearing what else is in the info.    More filter-sorting, let alone reflection)

But perhaps that reflects the ā€œcollectiveā€™sā€ not wanting to hear-listen somethingā€¦

To further remark upon above comment- I actually have some awareness of this subject, and though in someways I learned it different emphasis (for instance not tied to planets- thus Papa L as Solar is diff, and therefore intriguing)ā€¦ but I only mention that as to say in that perspective much embedded in this.

For one thing- shows more implied in the Title of EA's book on the subject (ie what The Spider and The Green Butterfy means and implies)

Hahaā€¦ Dixie State College is NOT the coolest college out there. I live in an extremely oppressive Mormon town, and the entire Saint George Police Department acts as the strongarm of the church, enforcing the ā€œmoralsā€ of the faith more than laws of safety and sanity.

My good friends Casey and Pearl Anderson have to fight constantly to keep the Pagan Studies group on board, and for a few years they had to call it the ā€œSpiritual Sciences Club,ā€ because the idea of paganism is too offensive and abrasive. Itā€™s the same thing with the ā€œGay/Straight Allianceā€ club and the ā€œRacial Equalityā€ club.

All of that said, I do love living here, in an oasis on the edge of the Mojave Desert, surrounded by beauty. My living expenses are minimal, my commute to my office takes less than 10 minutes on a busy day, and (most importantly) I have 12 months of motorcycle weather!

It is imperative here that I watch my pā€™s and qā€™s. Iā€™m fortunate to have an easy manner, a warm smile, and the ability to assert my invisible will instantly over the feeble minds of the devout masses.

The Property Manager from whom I rent my office/studio/temple understands that I use it for ā€œinstructional internet video production of the ā€˜self-helpā€™ variety.ā€

To me, being forced to at least in appearance ā€œblendā€ is definitely worth the benefits of living here, though.

1 Like

Full screen, approx. 4:12 into the video you look like you have this spiderweb substance all over your head with smoke coming from the back top. Could be nothing but a malfunction in the video but it reminded me of those old time photos of the mediums with ectoplasm emitting from them. lol

Great info (:

Oh wow, thatā€™s really interesting. Does look like a camera malfunction due to lighting, but at the same time is very very interesting!

1 Like

Are there any other Houngans or Tatas besides DePrince (is he really associated with Bertiaux, I hear heā€™s disreputed, to say the least, with the ATR crowd) that endorse your perspective on Voudon and African ā€˜magickā€™?

Yes, there are several. At least a dozen from Haiti who helped alongside DePrince in teaching an initiating me into the Vodoun Current.

I never wasted my time seeking out the mentorship nor the approval of those who belong to the ā€œVoodoo revivalā€ movement of merging Vodoun with things like tarot and the kabbala in any way, but instead was concerned with the disciplines and practices of the Bocors and Gran Houngans living in the inside of Haiti.

Well, this leads me to a question I have been wondering about when I saw your program catalog including ā€œHaitian Vodounā€ I had one question above any.

Are you going to initiate people who apply for this course? Or are you not required to for what youā€™re intending to teach us?

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Iā€™m going to arrange the material to make it extremely usable. This is not to say ā€œwithout initiation,ā€ but there are secrets upon secrets here. Initiation is required, and it can only be done from one teacher to one student at a time, but Iā€™m going to lay out some different options.

Thatā€™s really exciting. I canā€™t wait for that course to come out!

I havenā€™t noticed this message.

Iā€™m glad you mention initiation is necessary because too many people think they can jump into vodou without proper guidance.[/quote]

You know, a lot of ancient religions made that claim, that initiation did matter, and that it was important for the development and liberation of the soul. But they could trace their lineage back, this initiation was a lineage of power from one generation to the next. But those who were initiated knew well the history of the roots of their own initiation.

They could trace it back to specific events, and let me stress documented people we can prove exist, and we can place these events in a relative time frame/frames, and trace their spiritual, religious, and even literary influences for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Vodoun, to my knowledge does not do this.

This fact disturbs me because Haitian Vodoun is composed of Various African forms of worship, Catholicism, and French Occultism.

And the question on my mind is, which one did the initiation rituals come from? Not only that, but to what specific historical figures/events/myths is this tied to, and what approximate date did this occur? And finally, can you prove the initiation ritual is true to itā€™s roots and purpose?

typically this is demonstrated by showing the intent and purpose initiation was used for in the previous religion the practice originates from and showing how it accurately compares to itā€™s modern contemporary. This also is further legitimate evidence of a continuing line of initiation.

Because without all that, initiation is just a fancy title, in fact the word literally means ā€œto beginā€, and in this context, it would only meanā€¦Starting your work with this system of mysticism.

So please, enlighten me on the source of the initiation rituals that are ever so important that everyone says are so necessary but never really says why unless itā€™s a simple reason like ā€œthe spirits will destroy you if you donā€™tā€.

I havenā€™t noticed this message.

Iā€™m glad you mention initiation is necessary because too many people think they can jump into vodou without proper guidance.[/quote]

You know, a lot of ancient religions made that claim, that initiation did matter, and that it was important for the development and liberation of the soul. But they could trace their lineage back, this initiation was a lineage of power from one generation to the next. But those who were initiated knew well the history of the roots of their own initiation.

They could trace it back to specific events, and let me stress documented people we can prove exist, and we can place these events in a relative time frame/frames, and trace their spiritual, religious, and even literary influences for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Vodoun, to my knowledge does not do this.

This fact disturbs me because Haitian Vodoun is composed of Various African forms of worship, Catholicism, and French Occultism.

And the question on my mind is, which one did the initiation rituals come from? Not only that, but to what specific historical figures/events/myths is this tied to, and what approximate date did this occur? And finally, can you prove the initiation ritual is true to itā€™s roots and purpose?

typically this is demonstrated by showing the intent and purpose initiation was used for in the previous religion the practice originates from and showing how it accurately compares to itā€™s modern contemporary. This also is further legitimate evidence of a continuing line of initiation.

Because without all that, initiation is just a fancy title, in fact the word literally means ā€œto beginā€, and in this context, it would only meanā€¦Starting your work with this system of mysticism.

So please, enlighten me on the source of the initiation rituals that are ever so important that everyone says are so necessary but never really says why unless itā€™s a simple reason like ā€œthe spirits will destroy you if you donā€™tā€.[/quote]HI! i try to answer you from my perspective and please forgive me my english.ok, so first of all i want to introduce, i am hougan, initiated in haiti, member of a sosyete, as well as high ranking member of makaya cult, in my case Bizanggo. that means i went through the process of classical initiation rituals done by haitian priesthood. initiation gives you permision to work with these spirits and it gives you recognition from them. these rituals are actually secret , so noone who went through will talk about it, it is taboo. but what can i say is : it doesnt have much to do with anything you see in europe, usa, modern occultism. we are made ( initiated) from people who were initiated in same way before us, meaning we can trace it back to the africa and way back in timeā€¦and yes, initiation matters, i was pushed into vodou quite heavily, i didnt had much chance to say , no thanx. i was trying to work with these spirits before and calm them down. no chance. initiation matters. basically all i can say about it, without initiation there is no vodou. i mean you can still make contact with them, let them know you, but they will not do much for you, but if they will like you, they will push you through and find you a good teacher, good family which can bring you further. so, thats my 2 cents, i hope it helps you, good luck on your path!

I agree with Jou Maler. I am also an houngan and high ranking member of a sosyete. I did not come to initiation to learn mysteries of Vodou, but rather the Lwa continually harassed me for years until I found myself painted into a corner spiritually with initiation being the only way out. Many of the hotter more effective spirits can only be approached as an houngan. Most of these spirits are unknown to outsiders and you will rarely here their names mentioned on websites or in books. An houngan is conferred passwords, gestures, and other such methods to tame and cool the very hot spirits. That being said even as an houngan it can be extremely dangerous to approach these spirits.

Vodou is not just a religion about getting the Lwa to work magic for you. It is about respect and honor to the ancestors first. After the ancestors come the Lwa and Saints and everything else. It is important to have a good teacher to guide you through the labyrinth of symbolism that is rooted in the Haitian culture as sometimes the benign may actually be a warning that you are straying down the wrong path. To say: I feel a call to Vodou. Yet then avoid the proper channels is to have a big ego. The spirits will gleefully knock you off your high horse and bring you back to reality.

1 Like