E. A. Koetting's Youtube Channel Suspension

Buy up his books before they are gone forever? Idk.

1 Like

@MagickalStudent569 Letā€™s not take that bridge itā€™s to close to the politics one.

Oops wrong direction to wrong person required re-edit.
Andā€¦edit done

Thankfully his stuff is still up on amazon.

2 Likes

Fair enough

1 Like

If thatā€™s the site Iā€™m thinking of, to be fair they had groups discussing actual illegal activities, and had become a known place for predators to hide, claiming these as mere ā€˜kinksā€™ but were actually real pedos and criminals.
The ban was due to 4 topics that were freely discussed: vore, incest, r*pe and underage.
All groups with these topics were deleted and thereafter heavily modded for the site to get itā€™s payment processing back. I was a mod there for several groups and had to do some of that work, and had less extreme groups I was in relating to blood play deleted. (Yeah, Iā€™ve been around.) :slight_smile:

I will just emphasize:
BALG forum rules expressly prohibit discussion of any kind of physical violence or sex with minors, as well as other illegal topics, never mind anything like the above, as well as politics.

The payment processors donā€™t have the same motivation, I think thatā€™s worth bearing in mind, but is not related to Youtubeā€™s decision. At the moment, the BALG website is a separate entity, its has nothing to do with youtube other than uploading videos to an account there.

The BALG website is hosted by Cloudflare, which you can see for yourself in the Whois database. Cloudflare are not Youtube. Itā€™s unlikely they will cease hosting, but itā€™s not impossible. If that happened BALG would have to find another hosting provider.

I donā€™t think we need to look for problems we donā€™t have.

6 Likes

It was that site and the site that rhymes with :fried_egg:

1 Like

Is that a skillet or a pan thoughšŸ˜‚

4 Likes

Sunny Side Up Egg? Thatā€™s pretty specific.

1 Like

Guys please. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Sorry :sweat_smile: Iā€™ll take my pan related jokes elsewhere :relieved:

3 Likes

@dagar for that I face pans at you (intentional misspelling) :stuck_out_tongue:
And ya I went there with the very bad pun.

1 Like

Yā€™all this was about the card processor is threatening to leave due to illegal activity. Thatā€™s the only reason they were brought up. It could happen to BLAG if this BBC stuff gets blown up since it too was illegal.

3 Likes

Yeah, the timing was poorly eggecuted lol

6 Likes

Eggxatly

5 Likes

BALG does not allow the discussion of illegal activities and the moderators are doing a very good job making sure these rules are followed.
There is literally nothing that BALG has done wrong, so calm down everyone already.

9 Likes

Fair enough ok.

4 Likes

Iā€™m calm but in a few minutes gonna bow out of the convo for a bit cuz moms got an appointment to get her tooth fixed finally dunno how long thatā€™ll take but anyhoo

Iā€™m chill about this subject cuz weā€™re still here

What Iā€™m not so chill about today is getting mom ready for her appointment. But anyhoo til laterz

4 Likes

I know. We were talking about the processors and how it looks. For the business side. Since this all is fed but a groupā€™s bad blood with the founders. Not the forum since the police have cleared them. People are calling to case issues with the business side of things. Which is awful live and let live.

It started with a shooting with children in a home, then the BBC and now YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, next will be patron and the business site until they are happy.

Thatā€™s what I was answering to nothing with the forum since it was legally clear. But witch hunters are making stress.

1 Like

For the other site that wasnā€™t BALG? Yes, That didnā€™t have yt channels at all, and is not related to this discussion. Neither are the reasons it was in trouble, as I explained above, it had gone a bit darkweb on the extreme noncon BDSM (aka planned assault and worse) and directly enabled illegal activity, in plain sight. (And a lot went that was legal too, but, this is why we canā€™t have nice things.) Itā€™s a completely different topic.

It got revenue from memberships, so without a payment provider no membership dues could be taken and that was effective leverage. BALG forums are not just legal, theyā€™re polite and legal :smiley: BALG sells directly but also through Amazon. At the moment neither Amazon, nor Patreon have cancelled them. I would be surprised if the payment processor for begomealivingggod .com pulled out for something so minor, unprovable and not political.

Iā€™d love it if they moved to Subscribestar myself, I stopped using Patreon when they cancelled the first yt channels for wrongthink last year, and I wonā€™t use them.

3 Likes

I was responding g in agreement with @Brand_New ā€™s statement of possible next steps and then it went somewhere else else.

2 Likes