E.A. Koetting ☆💓

:grinning:

1 Like

There is the emerald tablet of Hermes Trismegistus (the reincarnation of Thoth) which is about alchemy.
The emerald tablets of Thoth, are about mysteries of the Earth and its history. Thoth was, after all, the last king of Atlantis.

EDIT: Now that I thnk about it, it could be Thoth who wrote the other emerald tablet and not Hermes. I can’t really remember. I should check it out!

2 Likes

I will admit i kinda tried to make a pact with him cuz i wanted to see if it would help me win the courtcase, etc…

1 Like

Also where can i find these (older) books if not at an esoteric bookshop?

1 Like

The internet is the best place to start!

4 Likes

That’s not a bad idea, I think he can help with that but if not he’d probably send you to Belial who is excellent in court.

Nothing wrong with Pacts, it’s another thing you can look up here :slight_smile:
When you look anything up here feel free to ask questions too!

2 Likes

Dont laugh but i love a good old fashion bookshop, see if anything stands out, or ‘calls me’, like a child in a candystore lol, rather than get it delivered to the door… but i guess your right. But when i did google the book of hermes before, it basically came up with the kabalion, which i did get and flick through…

2 Likes

The Kabalion is a good one to start with.

1 Like

Is there any good posts on here that you can recommend on summoning? Ta

Type in Summoning up in the search feature on this site, that’s what I’d do. I don’t have any book marked atm.

Ok, thanks, I should of thought of that duh lol

No worries some are not used to a search feature on a forum and don’t realize it’s there.

Yeh, im not amazing with internet, but ive been searching just now and i couldnt find a post with descriptions on how, yet…
ps thanks for your time and patience for answering all my questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also like old bookstores but the specific scripts can be found only in the internet.

1 Like

Try Evocation or Invocation. These are ways to summon, you should find stuff under that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s one, there’s another but I’m not seeing it for some reason.

Okay here’s one with some basic stuff you can work on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or Hekate.

1 Like

Is EA Eric even active on the forum? If so bro i love your voice so good for ASMR. :sleeping:

1 Like

True that

1 Like