E A K .. amazing video

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPDnysW0cnE]- YouTube

hello everyone, I looked at that video, I liked a lot, feel my energy flow, does anyone know where I find the invocation at the beginning of the video?

thank you

Did you mean the latin one? I can’t watch it right now, but I think E.A. answered a question on that, online here if it’s the same one:

Evocation of Azazel-live ritual

thank you lady eva … : )

I just remembered, Arcane posted this as well:

[quote=“Arcane, post:5, topic:6159”]I know the answer to this one,actually!

The prayer EA Koetting used,in his video was an inversion of a Catholic exorcism,that instead of calling the Holy Trinity to banish all unholy spirits,did the opposite,calling on the Unholy Trinity to banish all holy spirits.

The incantation was in the Book of Azazel.

And it goes:

‘‘Exorcizo te,creatura sanguis,in nomine Satan omnipotentis,et in nomine Antichristus,et in virtute Falsus Vates,ut fias sanguis exorcizata ad effugandam omnem potestatem inimici,et ipsum inimicum eradicare et explantare caleas cum angelis et invito omnem maleficus spirite;per virtutem veneficium malefieus.Illicet!’’

IDK the exact translation,because once again,I have never learned Latin,this is all coming what I,a 15-year-old with a lot of weird hobbies,know of Latin.

''I exorcise thee, O creature of blood; in the name of Satan, the Almighty God, and in the name of the Antichrist, and in the power of a false prophet, that you may put to flight all the blood of the power of the enemy, and that enemy, with the angels, invite all the evil spirits in spite of all; by the power of the poisoning…something.Illicet! ‘’[/quote]

I knew there was something else on here and could not place it! :slight_smile: