E.A & Joe Dispenza

For anyone who subscribes to Gaia, you might be interested to check out Joe Dispenza’s series “Rewired”. It’s fairly heavy going with more scientic jargon than you can shake a stick at but…
in episode 11 at 27 minutes he describes how meditation down into Theta brainwave frequencies acts as a trigger for Gamma brainwave frequencies, thus agreeing with E.A.'s “Theta-Gamma Sync” model.
I quite like how 2 disparate sources agree as to me it gives validity to both approaches. Which tickles me for some reason.
:grin:

7 Likes

I love Dr joe dispenza. Fricken amazing man and amzaing story.

2 Likes

Only really discovered him in the last few days despite having his book “Becoming Supernatural” for about a year.
He’s very technical. Which is no bad thing but it does make my brain hurt and I think I really need to re-watch all 6 1/2 hours again to really get his science.

1 Like

I have to do small chunks at a time…i zone out quick with all his big words lol. I have the Gaia channel and watch rewired when I get a chance…i have to rewatch pretty much all of it again. Its good stuff though and once shit starts clicking its pure gold.

1 Like

I did have a bit of a conflict though after watching the whole lot in one day (was just dying to get to the end and get to some imagined ultimate reward lol). It’s very love-and-light and I was wondering how to reoncile it with LHP communion with demonic entities. But I think I’m over it now lol.

1 Like

Honestly I didnt have the conflict of that. To me it is more what does love and light mean to me for me. And to me that is direct contact with my guides and deities, which are pretty damn lhp centered anyway.

And I think if you listen past all the rhp type stuff that is pretty main stream, he has a pretty lhp message and mindset. I just think it has more rhp tones to get the message across a broader spectrum at the current time.

I think of him as like lhp lite. He is the gateway drug into it. At least he and Greg braden were for me lol

And at the end of the day rhp and lhp are merely labels that continue to seperate and cause duality. Which is whateva but I had to reconcile this recently within my own practice. Now its all grey lol

2 Likes

Great reply. I think I needed to hear that. Thanks!

1 Like

Its very funny that just yesterday i had a discussion about Gregg Braden And Spinseza and now i see your post here :smile:
I love them both, maybe Dr Joe a little more. I have watched all of his videos in YouTube and he is so accurate but simple!

2 Likes

LHP entails taking what’s useful and being non-dogmatic about things. The whole love-and-light thing is workable imo, from the lhp perspective.

2 Likes