E.A. Demonstrates The Lesser Banishing Ritual Of The Pentagram

How To Perform The Lesser Banishing Ritual Of The Pentagram
Make sure you subscribe to the Youtube channel:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/eakoettingofficial]http://www.youtube.com/eakoettingofficial[/url]

2 Likes

Question:

I notice in this version E.A. vibrates the word Malkuth on his chest, while in section 6 of the Mastering Evocation course he uses the groin.

I also notice here he uses the Godnames while in that course he vibrates the Archangels names inside the pentagrams.

Is there any ā€˜preferredā€™ version, or is this simply a matter of taste? Maybe E.A. answered my question at the end of the videoā€¦itā€™s all inside US, not the specifics of the ritualā€¦ Just want to double check.

A good book to read on this is ā€œmodern magick: twelve lessons in the high magical artsā€

[quote=ā€œGnosis, post:2, topic:2230ā€]Question:

I notice in this version E.A. vibrates the word Malkuth on his chest, while in section 6 of the Mastering Evocation course he uses the groin.

I also notice here he uses the Godnames while in that course he vibrates the Archangels names inside the pentagrams.

Is there any ā€˜preferredā€™ version, or is this simply a matter of taste? Maybe E.A. answered my question at the end of the videoā€¦itā€™s all inside US, not the specifics of the ritualā€¦ Just want to double check. [/quote]

Great question

There are countless ways to perform the LBRP once your master one of the traditional methods. Necro provides one book which I found years ago very helpful. Use your magickal creativity to enhance your own version and make it your own. I will shortly be uploading an article on two distinct spirits I have personally worked with that you can evoke and have them ā€œassist youā€ in expanding and revising the effectiveness of this ritual many times over.

In the mastering evocation workbook EA says you can vibrate the names of the demonic gatekeepers instead of the godnames. Does this produce the same effects as far as clearing the area of energies and entities like the traditional way the LBRP is performed?

yesā€¦as long as you apply yourself correctly

If he doesnā€™t talk like Israel Regardie while doing this, Iā€™m not going to watch it.

And to answer Gnosis, based on what Iā€™ve read of Regardieā€¦

The cowect location of Malkuth is in the gwoin, but this is fwecwently twuncated for ease of pefowmance. When stopping at the chest, imagine the line extending down thwew the gwound, and vibwate the pwoper name while concentwating on the gwoin.

My Goodness! Could you imagine Barbra Walters interviewing Regardie?

A perfect match! ROFL

No. It does not. It invokes the ā€œdemonic gatekeepersā€.