Dynamite spell to attract sexy lover

i would like to share with you a true diamond that i have used several times to gain the affection of truly beautiful women. It is not for a specific person, but to attract a lady to you. It is as if it sends out a signal. Here we go:

1. start by relaxing for some minutes, so that you are in a meditative state. Then when you feel you are relaxed, proceed as follows;

2. With your eyes relaxed and shut, imagine the body of your new lover real size in 3D , the body must be without skin color , but it can be a gold , crystal , transparent it depend do what your mind whisper to do .Personally , my lover body is transparent.

1. start making love with your lover thought form WITH YOUR HANDS . Be as realistic as you can, you must feel the body when you touch it(emphasis added) . Always pretend that your hand in your mind is touching them, and imagine what the touch ā€˜ā€˜feelsā€™ā€™ like. Also while you caress her with your ā€˜ā€˜psychicā€™ā€™ hand, imagine she is enjoying it. Imagine her moan or making faces which show her pleasure. Do this step by step. Start with her face( touch her features), then her arms, legs, back, stomach, buttocks, feet, then caress her genital area. Remember to FEEL THE TOUCH AS IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY TOUCHING A WOMAN. GET INVOLVED IN IT!! Imagine what it actually ''feelā€™s like when your hand is touching those body parts. Thatā€™s the secret.

2. While doing this with your lover thought-form , think about his or her qualities , say to yourself 'I like your (hair color, eyes color ,ā€¦),
    I enjoy the way your ", and continue this dialogue . Picture
    the qualities of your lover as vapor inside his/her body. For example, while stroking her leg, say ā€˜ā€™ i love your smooth, long, sexy legs, then imagine that there is vapour inside her legs which form the shape of her legs. Be creative.

3. When you feel ready , you now have to transfer your energy inside your lover thought form from your penis to the inside of her body. Imagine her body light up with the vapor from your sexual organs.
    In the way I do it my energy is a blue vapor, but do what works best for you. We are all different.

4. You can repeat step 3 and 4 as long as you want or you can decide to end the procedure.

1. The final step is to FORGET about the spell. Just try and keep it out of your mind. If you keep dwelling upon it and lusting for results, then the thoughtform of your imagined lover will not be released to the high powers/universe, thus there will be no manifestation. You HAVE TO forget.

Additional Notes::::

On average i have found strong results within a week. The fastest it ever worked was 3 or 4 days. You should be encountering women who will be very attracted to you and giving you looks. This is your opportunity. This spell really does give you opportunities with beautiful women, and just like any other form of magic, you have to make a move to take advantage of the opportunities. There is no magic that exists which can manifest a lover at your doorstep. Take action and go places where many people are, and you will find her.

HINT: Some of you might be worried because you cannot visualize well. In other words, you cannot ā€˜ā€˜seeā€™ā€™ mental images behind your closed eyes very well.DO NOT WORRY. So long as you pretend and imagine, and FEEL the touch of your ā€˜ā€˜psychic handsā€™ā€™ all will be fine. I have tested this and i know, especially because i am not visually orientated. I can only imagine how things feel like extremely well. Thus why this spell works great for me. I believe it was Gawain Shakti who once said ā€˜ā€™ donā€™t worry whether you are visualizing correctly. Just go with it and let it come easy.ā€˜ā€™. Thatā€™s really it. There is no correct way to visualize. If you can pretend you are doing something, then that is all there is to it. You are visualizing!

Have fun. Remember, if you have any questions regarding this, i am delighted to answer them.

11 Likes

i have done something similar to this in the past and it worked very well. of course being a lazy fucker i didnā€™t follow up on it. thatā€™s my own fault but it did work very well.

what i did was draw a sigil of inanna and visualized an invisible woman along the lines of the dicarlo touch escalation ladder. i went through the ENTIRE dicarlo ladder and it took a while to get through it because of mental blocks. jacked off onto the sigil. when it dried i burned it.

had dreams that inanna was dancing up to me and bringing women to me two at a time. every time i saw inanna she would be dancing but the women would be shy. they were all gorgeous.

in my daily life hot women were coming at me for weeks afterward and introducing themselves to me.

so yeah, it works.

3 Likes

Can this be done on guys? Iā€™m a girl btw.
And, how important is belief? Did you doubt a little but still got the results you wanted?

[quote=ā€œyuki, post:3, topic:2727ā€]Can this be done on guys? Iā€™m a girl btw.
And, how important is belief? Did you doubt a little but still got the results you wanted?[/quote]

Why love spells couldnā€™t be done on guys?

yes it can. you just need to realize that guys are attracted to validation above all things. instead of sending a thoughtform of pleasure to a guy, you want to send thoughtforms of things that validate him so instead of sending him thoughtforms of you touching up his privates, send thoughtforms of him getting thumbs up from strangers, feeling good about himself, being strong, a leader, people listening when he talks, and link all of those things to you being in his life. you want to visualize being his lucky charm and let the thoughtform send the idea that with you by his side nothing can go wrong.

i have to explain to you the concept of magickal faith. magickal faith is different than religious faith. religious faith is belief, taking on an idea that is given to you. magickal faith is conviction that you deserve what you want and what you are doing to get it will eventually yield a good result for you. when you remove all of your limiting beliefs and negative emotions, you open yourself up to magickal faith and give yourself the conviction to persist in doing your greater and lesser magick until you get what you want.

2 Likes

The ā€œtouching visualizationā€ technique is similar to the programming technique in Mark DeSadeā€™s new edition of Psychic Sexual Command.

yes it can. you just need to realize that guys are attracted to validation above all things. instead of sending a thoughtform of pleasure to a guy, you want to send thoughtforms of things that validate him so instead of sending him thoughtforms of you touching up his privates, send thoughtforms of him getting thumbs up from strangers, feeling good about himself, being strong, a leader, people listening when he talks, and link all of those things to you being in his life. you want to visualize being his lucky charm and let the thoughtform send the idea that with you by his side nothing can go wrong.

i have to explain to you the concept of magickal faith. magickal faith is different than religious faith. religious faith is belief, taking on an idea that is given to you. magickal faith is conviction that you deserve what you want and what you are doing to get it will eventually yield a good result for you. when you remove all of your limiting beliefs and negative emotions, you open yourself up to magickal faith and give yourself the conviction to persist in doing your greater and lesser magick until you get what you want.[/quote]

[quote=ā€œBlack Flame, post:4, topic:2727ā€][quote=ā€œyuki, post:3, topic:2727ā€]Can this be done on guys? Iā€™m a girl btw.
And, how important is belief? Did you doubt a little but still got the results you wanted?[/quote]

Why love spells couldnā€™t be done on guys?[/quote]

Iā€™m wondering if this would work for a gay guy looking for another guy?

[quote=ā€œhharbottle, post:8, topic:2727ā€][quote=ā€œBlack Flame, post:4, topic:2727ā€][quote=ā€œyuki, post:3, topic:2727ā€]Can this be done on guys? Iā€™m a girl btw.

Iā€™m wondering if this would work for a gay guy looking for another guy?[/quote]

Again, why not - if the another guy is gay as well. I dunno can you make a straight guy ā€¦ love youā€¦

[quote=ā€œthe fool, post:2, topic:2727ā€]i have done something similar to this in the past and it worked very well. of course being a lazy fucker i didnā€™t follow up on it. thatā€™s my own fault but it did work very well.

what i did was draw a sigil of inanna and visualized an invisible woman along the lines of the dicarlo touch escalation ladder. i went through the ENTIRE dicarlo ladder and it took a while to get through it because of mental blocks. jacked off onto the sigil. when it dried i burned it.

had dreams that inanna was dancing up to me and bringing women to me two at a time. every time i saw inanna she would be dancing but the women would be shy. they were all gorgeous.

in my daily life hot women were coming at me for weeks afterward and introducing themselves to me.

so yeah, it works.[/quote]

greatā€¦
if you donā€™t mind, can you share where you got the sigil for Inanna?

[quote=ā€œBlack Flame, post:4, topic:2727ā€][quote=ā€œyuki, post:3, topic:2727ā€]Can this be done on guys? Iā€™m a girl btw.

No hottie is stealing me against My will!

the simon necronomicon.

kinda late but whatevs. anyway my experience with girls is they are very more nervous than you. i used to go out and do game alot and learned couple things. one is if youā€™re relaxed and dont question your value with girls they often get attracted right there. so im guessing that when you do a spell when the girl approaches the spell worked but since us men have many bad assumptions about girls we dont act and talk to her. if you dont go talk to a lot of women constantly your probably gonna go into your auto pilot mode and to the girl you seemed not interested. i would recommend valentino kohen on youtube on talking to girls. just a simple smile and eye contact can really draw her in. hopes this helps someone

I truly believe you can make absolutely ANYONE love you as long as itā€™s not in a rapey - against their will sort of deal. I believe with the right visualization and physical approach you can open up anyoneā€™s heart to falling in live with you, Iā€™ve done it a few times and have been baffled by the effectsā€¦ on both genders.
Sexual labels like straight, bi, and gay, are just programmed to our ego and define us, and basically set a limitation on who we can or canā€™t be with. All these other binary and non binary labels that were recently made up, it honestly is so confusing and to me, makes no sense, which is which why sexual labels never resonated with me and I do not associate with any of them a to all. So I think if you can separate yourself from that, find beauty and love in just about anyone, you can unlock the key, the universal key to anyoneā€™s heart with your charm. Iā€™m trying the techniques listed above on a few potential love partners, I already feel a physical difference in my solar plexus area.
And btw I never ever force myself on anyone, I always make them make the first move without even knowing it. These are just my experiences and what Iā€™ve taken in during my spiritual path.

1 Like